Top Shelf Aquatics

wtb mini carpet anemone

adinsxq

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok lets get this started. I will pm gary with my rc account. where should this group buy be posted?

Are you in No Cal or So Cal?

Thanks.

Brian

I am in norcal and adin is in socal. If there were enough people per area, we could have had it shipped to both places. If not, I was going to have adin receive the package and reship to us norcal folks.

Anyway Ive contacted two people on rc that are reputable with the anemones. As soon as I hear back from them, i will let you know and start a thread on the group buy.

I am also looking for a mini carpet. I PM'd some people who said they had some. I would be interested in the group buy, but I live in Texas. So adin, you would have to ship it to me. Just LMK.

texx

I just got a reply back from Gary Majchrzak. He says he's willing to do a group buy but his stock is low. I have to reply to him tomorrow so I'd like to get a rough estimate of how many we'd need. Serious inquiries only please. I'd like to make this a swift transaction as Ive seen a lot of people flake in the past with group buys.

Im going to get 5

I almost forgot, there might be the bigger variation as well since he does breed 2 varieties, mini and a bigger one

update: sorry kiddies, doesnt seem like there will be any of the larger maxi mini anemones available. I should get approximate availabilities soon. Doesnt look like everyone might be able to get their anemones. sorry in advance =(

uh... that's so not even local. maybe have it shipped?

will think about it for a few hours... while i try to remember my RC username/PW

thanks for the link!

woop! i'll chip in for gas for SURE if you volunteer for the trip

i'm a super professional anemone peeler. leave the rock with me for a few days and i'll take care of it

Archived