inTank Media Baskets

POD filled Chaeto live sand starter Kits

pufferpoison

pufferpoison

I sure do, just make the check out to the hospital - JK

yeah paypal me and it will go out Monday.

Oxycodone is very good with given with valium and whiskey. Damn doctors need to pass this sh$t around more often. LOLOLOLOL

I'd like one of the $12 bags if you still have any.

Thanks,

Zach

I sure do, just make the check out to the hospital - JK

yeah paypal me and it will go out Monday.

Oxycodone is very good with given with valium and whiskey. Damn doctors need to pass this sh$t around more often. LOLOLOLOL

BTW chill and everyone else that gave me a good responce, thanks alot and when i'm selling frags, give me a pm about you ordering chaeto - i give my loyal customers a discount ;)

can you believe this, I had a person buy some frags off of me and because they didn't delivered around the day i said (because I was in the hospital) he's filed a claim with paypal and sent me very, very nasty emails and just keeps going on and on about this. i've never dealt with someone so cold blooded before. I really would like to thank all of you that didn't get your chaeto the week I said because of my accident, all of you truly acted like TRUE GENTELMAN AND LADIES (there was only 3).

GOD SPEED,

SHawn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gotboostedvr6

cliffnotes :cheato was cold some died puffer is in process of coming through with some more

thank you for clearing up the issue at hand

puffer gets a thumbup

pufferpoison

gotboosted - send me your name and address and i'll shoot you some more. Thanks, Shawn

and no need to edit your post, please leave it. Chaeto does shrink in the mail and the ice pack was a bonus to help with the heat. But I always make good with any dissatisfied customer.

Thanks once again,

Shawn

gotboostedvr6

i edited it but left cliffnotes ... thank you for coming throu.

ive sent you another $10 to cover shipment, the use of a heat pack, and for whatever replacement chaeto you feel is fair

thank you again

-dave

Puffer came through!! A mix-up, a car accident, and it seems an addiction to pain meds did not keep this guy from holding his end of the bargain.. Good Seller!! I would use again.

Thanks Puff!!

tooconceited

Puffer can I send you $17.50 for the deluxe and you send it out this weekend? Last time i asked you were obviously indisposed. Sorry to hear about your accident. Sounds like you are coming along ok though. PM me or reply and I will paypal you the money for monday shipment.

Puffer I'm still down for a deluxe thermos but I would like to hear from you before I paypal the money. Hope you're still doing ok man. Thanks.

gotboostedvr6

hey puff its dave from nj just to make sure were on the right track

im only looking for the cheato this time no sand or anything else

my address is

67 peter rafferty dr

hamilton nj 08690

dont fret guys he will come through

noobwithatank
I am intrested in a thermo delux if you got any left, i need to seed for pods and get them in my tank

x2, but id need it shipped to canada? can it be done?

Archived