Pod Your Reef

POD filled Chaeto live sand starter Kits

pufferpoison

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On shipping, I will only ship on Mondays and sometimes on Tuesdays. If I was to ship out past that, It might sit over the weekend at the post office and most life would probably die off. Everything will be going out Monday.

puffer, if you arent't too busy i would also love to know the details of where this amazing cheato is on its journey to michigan. i am pumped.

I got my Chaeto in the mail earlier today (in NY), and it looks great!

I guess puffer probably hasn't had time to get onto the forums, but he certainly sent out the goods.

I got my Chaeto in the mail earlier today (in NY), and it looks great!

I guess puffer probably hasn't had time to get onto the forums, but he certainly sent out the goods.

Some pics:

Arrival (I asked for no sand)

chaeto.jpg

In chamber 2 of my BioCUBE 8:

chaeto_fuge.jpg

puffer your folder is full. would like to know if my package was sent out. thx.

Hi all. Sorry for not being on here for a while. I was in a car accident and had some problems that resulted in me being in and out of the hospital. I've very sorry for anyone who hasn't received their chaeto yet (the car wreck happened on the way to the post office - there's some karma for ya) please PM me who still needs chaeto and has paid. I had everybody marked as "shipped" because I had it all packed up and stuff when I mark people as "shipped" on my list. Well it didn't get "shipped" but rotted in the car at the tow service :(

I'm very sorry to all that had a problem with this. I've never "not delivered" on anything and everybody that still needs some will get theres. Thanks once again for understanding,

Sincerely,

Shawn G.

Archived