Innovative Marine Aquariums

POD filled Chaeto live sand starter Kits

pufferpoison

yep everything's going out Tuesday. All bags will look Excellent for any of you that had to wait the extra week.

Thanks puffer, if you remember please toss some extra empty hermit shells in mine like we talked about via PM.

Thanks!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any left?

yes Still some left.

yep i can ship out on the 18th, just add that on your paypal payment comment section alone with your username,name and address

Can you get it to California in 2 days? I am the last guy on my mailmans route in Sunny California. USPS has turned my last 2 batches of livestock into stew, and they were packed pretty well, water temp was 100 degrees when the stuff got here. Give me an idea on shipping and I will take a thermos of it. The days are getting milder here, but I would wanna check the forcast before the stuff is sent to look for a break in the heat.

Can you get it to California in 2 days? I am the last guy on my mailmans route in Sunny California. USPS has turned my last 2 batches of livestock into stew, and they were packed pretty well, water temp was 100 degrees when the stuff got here. Give me an idea on shipping and I will take a thermos of it. The days are getting milder here, but I would wanna check the forcast before the stuff is sent to look for a break in the heat.

Make it an even $20 and i'll ice pack the crap out of it ;)

Mine came in and looked great.

It was packed well in a box with an icepack.

Thanks puffer!

Here are some fast pics.

Thermo's it came in:

puffercheatoopenpx7.jpg

Giving it a quick rinse with my tank water in another countainer I was also acclimating my clean-up-crew in:

puffercheatowashnp0.jpg

Placed in chamber 2:

puffercheatoinej0.jpg

I would feel comfortable ordering from puffer again.

Hey glad everything arrived in good condition, sometimes those ziplock bags get beat up quite a bit in shipping, but those thermos's really ship well.

Thanks once again for the business.

if anybody doesn't know the whole scoop on chaeto is that it will eat up your NITRITES AND PHOSPHATES like crazy. I could give you story after story of people with crazy nitrites and doing tons of water changes and still the high nitrites. This stuff is like a sponge and eating it up, it will out - compete nuissence algae also, starving the bad algae.

So if you have either high nitrites, phosphates or bad algae, GET SOME CHAETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave from nj checking in has mine left yet? if so please give me the tracking number so i can be here when it arrives... thanks if you havent shipped please wait till monday i dont want it to sit all weekend.

if anybody doesn't know the whole scoop on chaeto is that it will eat up your NITRITES AND PHOSPHATES like crazy. I could give you story after story of people with crazy nitrites and doing tons of water changes and still the high nitrites. This stuff is like a sponge and eating it up, it will out - compete nuissence algae also, starving the bad algae.

So if you have either high nitrites, phosphates or bad algae, GET SOME CHAETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Puffer,

I'm a bit anal. I think you mean NitrAtes. B)

Archived