Coral Vue Hydros

ebin's prop lagoon

ebin

gonna reaquascape this tank this week. I hope to have some extra cash so I can get to the wholesaler next weekend. pics will be up soon when i get a chance to get it all cleaned up with the new scaping.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

got the aquascaping done still a little left to be desired however.

on a good note I picked up a sweet clown tang.

Just got a nicer camera than the piece of crap one I had before when the little woman gets home from work (she won't go anywhere without the camera) I will post some fts.

I took the camera out of her purse last night and placed it on the fridge out of site, how she found it missing and had time to hunt it out before leaving at 06:45 this morning is beyond me.

the tank is nothing to brag about, my 20 frameless was way better. this tank has been cursed since day one. don't get me wrong the huge skimmer, large prop area and great flow rock but i miss the old little tank.

if you look at the photos on this page you will see the colony of green palys...

those palys had the worst infestation of nudi's ever. all because of that colony of palys i lost all of my zoas, i mean all my zoas. there was no stopping how fast these things multiplied. some may remember my zoa collection, it is all gone now.

• 5 weeks later...

took all my rock out last night and swaped it out.

i like the new aquascape. this rock is not so clogged with coraline and is nice and pourus. was able to make some nice caves for the fish to swim around.

4cws3k8.jpg

so far the blue headed wrasse hasen't bothered either of my 2 shrimp.

I really don't need free frags (although free is always nice.

I just need to make it to la some weekend soon so I can stock up the tank. time is my enemy.

Archived