ReefCleaners.org

ebin's prop lagoon

ebin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I know that tank...

When are you going to set this one up?

hoping this week my kids b-day is tomorrow so I may put it off a bit not too sure

get me one thanks!

i take it you passed on the other one we talked about?

i will keep my eyes peeled 4 you

got my sump and g3 skimmer. My liverock is in a trashcan, just need to plumb it all together....damn ups needs to hurry with my light.

3600 gph flow.

260watts of pc.

I gotta figure out how many gallons the sump is...I believe it is about 30 gallons.

I will take photos tonight.

I like that the brace is wide this may help the fish stay in the tank. (a big problem I had with the frameless)

I am putting some serious tang-age in there.

looks like about 60?

Ha close rc calc has it at 49.9 gallons. too bad you did not get that tank adin we could have had a lagoon tank contest :scared:

got my light. I love it. 260 watts of love

24uw9pe.jpg

here is the sump, still gotta pick up the skimmer

24uwd9v.jpg

I am growing thermoses as you can see :lol:

more to come.

xoxo

shivametimbas

soon we'll all have enough thermoses that we wont have to cut down all the thermos trees and our children and grand children can enjoy them.

those blue thermoses are sweet.

soon we'll all have enough thermoses that we wont have to cut down all the thermos trees and our children and grand children can enjoy them.

those blue thermoses are sweet.

I like the black ones better.

they had purple too but I felt like a girl if i would have got them. lol

Well I am a bit relieved to see everything will fit nicely in the sump.

however the sump is just a bit too big to fit in the stand so I will have to cut an inch off the back wall of the stand. nothing will be messed with cosmetic or strength it just barely does not make it in. easy fix.

all that is left is some minor plumbing and fill it with water. I do want to add a uv sterilizer and a calicium reactor but those can be put in later.

25gw2ac.jpg

the thermoses are from thermos I bought a case but lost out as I was unaware they don't have a good seal and they leak :angry: they were not cheap and no I was unable to get a refund. But like anything in life you learn. i think my new m&m thermoses seem pretty solid.

wish I could have gotton water in here today guess it is just not in the cards....maybe tomorrow

Archived