Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fewskillz' 46 gallon bowfront

fewskillz

Cool news! I got a 54 corner tank with Overflow, sump, skimmer, plumbing, return pump, etc. for $200 yesterday. Perfect timing since we're moving in 2 weeks, I can just do the transfer then. All of the corals will be going into a 15 gallon with internal overflow box (no sump) and this tank will be getting a GBTA for (hopefully) the pink skunks. Wish me luck, I have a lot of aquarium moving logistics to work out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooooowww! Thats an amazing deal! :D Great job! :)

an't wait for you to set it up man! Im awaiting pics and updates already ;) lol

What lighting is over it? And what are you going to do with the 46g?

Flick :)

Don't know what light yet. There is a guy locally selling the Outer Orbit 150w MH with 2x65w PC actinic supplementation. I'm going to try to get that from him next payday.

The 46 bowfront is going to get cleaned out and I'm going to move my 40 breeder FW into it. Then the 20h clown/anemone tank will get moved into the 40b with the coralife 192w PC fixture. Then there will be room in the 40 breeder for my new false lemonpeel angel. Sound like a plan?

• 3 weeks later...
fewskillz

This tank has been transferred to the new 54 corner. It was fun while it lasted, and still one of my favorite tank sizes. I wound up putting the ideas for the 15 gallon the shelf for now, in favor of a lower electric bill. I still have the tank and you never know what the future brings. Also, the 20h anemone tank is moving to the bowfront and the 40 breeder is staying put. My mom likes the bowfront and it's stand better than my home-made 40 breeder stand, and since it's staying at her house, she gets the last word on that one. The link is in my signature for the 54 corner, so come follow along during my new adventure.

Archived