Coral Vue Hydros

PPE and other rae Zoanthids and Paly's FS

Angelman23

trialsrider

OT:

Caeser,

"as your attourney I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much just a tiny taste"

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As your attorney, I advise you to take this hit of sunshine acid.

EAT IT!

Very sad.

Two critical mistakes were made here though by those who purchased from this seller:

1. Never buy from someone you are not familiar with

2. Never buy from someone who has a majority of their posts in the classifieds forum (in other words, don't buy from people who are not active participants in our information community)

Best of luck to those of you who got screwed.

Ok reading this thread I just have to put my two cents in . While I agree there are alot of scammers as of late and there everywhere Ebay , Reef Forums ect ect . I don't agree with the quote about people that are mainly in the classifieds . Almost all my posts are there and I've never ripped off anyone ! I also have helped plenty of members over the phone ( long distance at my expense ) and my email . Don't judge people by where they post the most , other than myself there have been and are plenty of honest reefers here and else where posting mainly in classifieds . No one is getting rich off of selling frags , I sell them and also buy them from others here and else where . Always check the " Vendor and Trader Feedback " if you don't know . Or simply ask in the sellers thread if anyone knows who this is or can recommend them as a seller . It takes very little time and effort to do this and then you can buy with confidence . :grouphug:

I did a Google search on Angelman23 and this came up:

"Men Seeking Men near 43512 Worldwide Gay Personals Home | Join Now ...Standard Member. angelman23 Slave looking for happy times! Ask me for a photo. 27 year old Man Looking for Men Living in Defiance, Ohio, United States ...

outpersonals.com/search/ p10441c&zip=43512&show=M-M - 220k - Supplemental Result -"

im impressed by your coolness. :D

OMG Six, that is THE cutest sig image EVER. :)

coralgirl365

I had ordered some zoas the day before the whole scandal went down (not the zoas shown in this thread though) and it wouldn't be fair if i didn't post that I recieved them today and they seem to be okay. still acclaimating and not open yet but they showed up on time and not dead or anything so overall i'd classify it as a good buying experience. please don't crucify me i just thought it wouldn't be fair if i didn't write in my experience :)

Ok reading this thread I just have to put my two cents in . While I agree there are alot of scammers as of late and there everywhere Ebay , Reef Forums ect ect . I don't agree with the quote about people that are mainly in the classifieds . Almost all my posts are there and I've never ripped off anyone ! I also have helped plenty of members over the phone ( long distance at my expense ) and my email . Don't judge people by where they post the most , other than myself there have been and are plenty of honest reefers here and else where posting mainly in classifieds . No one is getting rich off of selling frags , I sell them and also buy them from others here and else where . Always check the " Vendor and Trader Feedback " if you don't know . Or simply ask in the sellers thread if anyone knows who this is or can recommend them as a seller . It takes very little time and effort to do this and then you can buy with confidence . :grouphug:

rack'em!

The Propagator
angelman23 is no longer in time out

be cool

DUDE/ DUDETT ! do you realise what you have just unleashed back into the nano reef comunity?

:P

Reefer High

Why would the mods let him back on. I know it would be hard to not let him on under other names, but letting him keep his name on here it stupid. The kid riped several people off. I know this is not RC but get him out of here.

Pinner Reef

In one of the E-mails he sent me he stated that he would tell "his side of the story soon". I would honestly like to see how he would explain such nonsense. Maye that's why mods let him back, although, he hasn't posted since.

-Pinner

Andy Somnifac
i think the funk magot punk should commit suicide!!! the world would be a better place.

209200.gif

Emphasis added by me... Sadly, I think the same could be said about posts like this...

aerger.gif

209200.gif

Emphasis added by me... Sadly, I think the same could be said about posts like this...

aerger.gif

i want to here his reply also

Brooklyn Johnny
In one of the E-mails he sent me he stated that he would tell "his side of the story soon". I would honestly like to see how he would explain such nonsense. Maye that's why mods let him back, although, he hasn't posted since.

-Pinner

I'd like to see "his side of the story"... :D Because what I do when someone makes stuff up about me is let it go for a good couple of weeks and not say anything... :rolleyes:

I have the entire e-mail trail and again would be happy to get it to a mod if he starts BSing again... he was caught in numerous lies and the pictures state it all. He's already been banned from RC for recent dealings independent of this whole thing...

Just a quote from one of the e-mails he sent...

"Ok its official the PPE are gone. I woke up this moring to them being completely "melted" way it looked like. Like I said I know with zoos when they kinda "melt" away they are dead. So I checked back around noon and they are defintly dead so I just pitched them out in the trash. They were really smelly and look very dead to me. Let me know what we are going to do about it."

One "gone", one "smelly", two "melted" and three "deads" all in one paragraph!:D

Too bad he didn't leave it at "the PPE are gone" because technically they were... chopped in two and sold... He should have let me know who he had the free replacements sold to and I would have shipped directly to them... :blink:

Notice the "pitched in the trash" reference so I couldn't ask for it back... pretty clever... and the whole paragraph on their death story... much more clever than putting the same PPEs up for sale on a board where little did he know the person who sold him them had a tank featured a few years before...

Let's hear the "other side" as if one thing I've mentioned here wasn't truthful. I compiled a list after receiving e-mails and PMs from upset people... and our buddy Ryan is...

Tangey on Reef Central

reefer14 on zoosrus

angelman23 on nano-reef

zooman55 on michiganreefers

reefer13 on Reeffrontiers

tangey on saltwaterfish

tangey on coral forum

The one board I didn't find him selling stuff on was the Southern Cambodian Reef Club... :rolleyes:

For those that weren't around over three years ago, this thread was where my tank was featured, although all old pics were lost when the board upgraded as we all know... Here are a few shots, just to show people I was once a major part of the board here and have been in the hobby nearly 20 years (I'm only 28)... not someone who started last year and joined a bunch of boards to sell wild caught and fraudulently obtained livestock on hobbyists boards...

On a positive note I'm thinking now of getting another nanoreef going...:)

nano1.jpg

fromt2.jpg

nano3.jpg

side.jpg

twilight.jpg

I just bought 4 PPEs for 2$ each at my lfs.

I'll give you $4 each for them right now. :D That was a quick way to double your money!

addam4208283

that was a nice find. i wish i could be so lucky. they sell brown zoos at the lfs near me for $20 for a frag of 4. rip offs. last time i was there i saw a Randall's Shrimp Goby and asked the guy to get me one thinking that they were around $30. then i saw him right $100 on the bag and almost choked. needless to say i asked him to put the fish back.lol

ADAM

Archived