Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Update on my 20H

Travis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The light is about to turn off, so pics will have to wait untill a later day, but I will give an update.

Well I went on vacation to Orlando and Daytona for a week and my father kept the fish fed and the ATO filled with RO/DI. When I got back the sand had diatoms, nothing new, I had some before I left, but they seem to be dieing off every day. My Purple Bonsai has started to STN from the base up so I fragged all of the tips and they are doing well. The Tort did the same thing about a week before I left for Florida, so I don't think the STN of the Bonsai had much to do with my absence. All levels are fine, but I am still monitoring them.

Pics to come soon.

Travis,

Have you been feeding the corals? I have a similar problem with a new purple-blue monti digitata I picked up a week ago. It has browned out but some of the polyps are still a little bluish. I have a 150W 14K phoenix. I have a frag of monti capricornis that has oranged up, since a piece was transplanted from my 16 gal with PC lighting. I don't have any fish right now, and have my light about 7 in from the water surface (tank is 12" high) Are you using a 250 now or did you go with a 150W?

• 2 months later...

Archived