Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The most perfect Nano-Reef tank

xofinnocent

AND whats ya point, your looking stupid now insulting our origin, there's a name for that isn't there !!.

DID I ONCE MENTION YOUR CULTURES, ORIGINS, BELIEFS, PERSONAL DETAIL, DID I USE ANY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL, NO !!! DO I NOW !!! NO !!!

You are argueing over an issue on a tank, aye !! come on get real here will ya.

Like I say lighten up, someone asked the question again, only this time FORCEFULLY, to which again i replied in a manner to suit, i made light at the end also.

Money is not the equation anyhow, you asked, I told.

My secretary is away on leave at the moment !!

See, you keep flaming and i'll just answer.

I WILL DRAW THE LINE AT BLATANT ORIGIN AND OF PERSONAL FLAMING NATURE. DROP THIS PLEASE !!!

My last comment was based on a joke, you know those funny things don't you.

cheers,

lee

:) :) :) :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you redo this post. It has gotten way out of hand. If you have nothing that will result in a positive motion than keep it to yourself and stay off the post.

"If I had to look like LEEWINK to understand that sh!t he says then I'd rather be a babbling idiot."

you couldn't understand it if ya wanted to.

And thats simpleton stuff !!

IF AND WHAT TYPES OF WORDS, SUIT YOU SIR !!!

cheers,

lee

Hillarious humours here too !!!

zzz I truly want to apologize to XOE for hyjacking a thread I really was interested in seeing some REAL response to. I also wanted to see the outcome and possibly build one also - but the ridiculous rambling of a certain Winker I will refer to as Lee to save annonimity, really got me fired up. I apologize to everyone - but if you dont accept then thats fine too.

CHEERS!

I was just reading back through it all, and laughing with you all, how can you get so wound up.

but we must admit we had a fun night aye !!!

Have fun all,

cheers,

lee

:D :D :D :D :D

Don't you think i've answered enough questions here.

Are you still laughing cos i'm ####in' mi self here !!!

cheers,

lee

I do have to say that LEEWINK is at least half ok in the head because he can laugh at a pretty hard flame.

I never posted much here (or anywhere) and I am sure you guys are wishing I never did - right? c'mon you can amit it I am pretty stoopid... well I will return to the lurking shadows I have been in for the past 6 months and if your lucky I may just jump out and flame you next.

Originally posted by nickel76

Leewink's hard at work. As we see here he is testing out his nano - which none of us idiots could ever hope to duplicate or understand due to its complex and curious nature. Not to mention the 800 billion dollars he spent on it.

That thing looks like you could make one hell of a bong out of it.

come out, come on lets be sensible.

I still cant stop laughing though.

be sensible he says !!! LOLOLOL

I'm going for another smoke (ciggy), please excuse me now.

Im still doing my tank though !!!

$4000 was a tad overkill, maybe $3500 !!! LOLOLOLOL

god I cant believe tonight, what a laugh.

Now i can laugh at your english opinions, yeah were loaded and love it !!!

cheers,

lee

:D :D :D :D

maybe chris will read this later, and laugh as much as me before he deletes it. (save it in ya memories file chris!!) just a joke really.

its very late here now (4.50 am), its light soon and comes a new day.

Please laugh with me, not against me, I love america, over 8 years, its my 8th time over there this year.

Please dont take to offending me or look down on me either, I said my points out of general and truthful interest.

I'm gonna read this again later, if its still here, and laugh some more.

i've got work again later tonight, gotta pay for this tank some how, you can work that out.

have fun all, and remember its a loving hobby we all do.

cheers now,

lee

:) :) :) :) :)

shalegac came out of the closet to add to the discussion:

I suggest you redo this post. It has gotten way out of hand.  If you have nothing that will result in a positive motion than keep it to yourself and stay off the post.

Waht a great Idea !

EDIT: Kindergartener%20Forum.jpg

Y'all come back now ya hear....

I am getting a kick out of this thread also. I have got plenty of money also (don't start), but chose to spend as little as possible to make a nice system, thats part of the fun of it.

I have thought myself recently about making a fully automated tank and then realized that would just end the whole fun of it. I love playing with my tanks, my hands are in them daily. I test water chemistry sometimes just to test something. One of my 12 gallons started to crash last week and I had a ball fixing the problem.

XO, what I'm getting at here is that one mans junk is another mans treasure. LEEWINK may love to play with his automated tank and let it do everything for him, while I on the other hand would love to do everything myself.

I know someone who recently spent $25,000 on a system (drop in the bucket to him) yet instead of letting someone do the maintenance on the sytem, he does it himself. I asked him why and was told "this is the fun of the hobby, it's like having a dog and never petting it, or a car and never driving it".

There is no perfect tank as I'm sure we are figuring out here. Some like cubes, some like rectangle, some like tall, some like short, bowed, flat, opened, closed, etc. and so on.

I do hope you come up with a cool little system though, I see you really enjoy creating things. Good luck.

My idea of a perfect system :

-Acrylic cube 24x24x24

-Canopy and stand made out of some exotic wood, made to perfection with smooth corners and no visible joints

-2 IceCap fans on both sides

-400w Radium or 14k in a Diamond Lights reflector

-15g long custom sump

-250w titanium heater

-The full package of the Neptune controller system with display customed into the stand

-Koraline CA reactor

-EuroReef skimmer

-5g Nurse top-off

-Timed peristaltic pumps to dose phyto and other trace elements

-Mag 9.5 hooked up to two SCWD's for the front and back of tank.

-Black PVC returns or loc-lines

egh, i know i'm forgetting something . . .

I am with you on the BS thing Dave, this thread started out as a good topic but as usual you get self proclaimed experts trying to say what is and is not going on in others tank that they have no FIRST hand information about. I think the original point the author was trying to get was a consensus of everyone's idea of what set ups would be perfect then take the best from each point or the most common ideas. But all that has been lost once you get folks touting what they do with thier tanks and try to say what is happening or what others are doing wrong in their tanks without a drop of first hand info on such tanks. The thread started as a good idea. I'm out to someplace where i can get some good useful info without the preachings of the "experts" in the making.

OUT

we all thank you shalegac

- no really i mean that

- i'm not kidding

what would we do with out the shalegac?

well for one have fun flaming people and not be made to feel bad about it, but really thank you.

SAD, SAD SAD.

WE SHOULD BE HELPING EACH OTHER AND NOT ARGUING BCOZ THERE ARE NOT MANY NANO REEFERS AROUND, IN FACT I DONT KNOW NE 1 WHERE I LIVE (BRITAIN)

SO HELP NOT HINDER

I want to apologize for starting the argument. I saw LEEWINK's post and thought it kinda cynical that he posted all that and then started the argument. Forgive me XOE? :*(

On another note:

Wow....X) this has to be the greatest accumulation of hilarious put down pics ever on nano-reef.com

there are a couple tanks i would want to do:

-really shallow open topped cube with center overflow, lots of clams and sps ala 250w MH penant. big fuge underneath with CA reactor and heater and so on...

-10g "dark" tank with Tubastrea and Gorgonians (dendrophelia (sp?) would be hella cool but hard). And a pajama cardinal or something with big eyes :P .

thats all i cant fink of now...

What you all seem to MISS in this thread is the fact that we are all "joshing" with eachother... and NO ONE is being flamed per see....

Try learning who is who and "Who is fer REAL" being flamed as opposed to a heated discussion...

:D

dayum us adult reefers have deep levels of comedy......

Archived