Coral Vue Hydros

Clam Pictures/Images

BarryN

I am asking for your help and sorry if I am in the wrong forum.

Doing a project and seeking clam pictures, just the clam or a clam/s in your reef tank. High resolution is best as he print better.

I will be glad to give you the Photo credit.

Please send them to : barry@clamsdirect.com

Thanks so much,

Regards,

Barry

hehe. I was just going to tell you to go to clamsdirect.com for great pictures. Looks like you are clamsdirect.com

If you want to send me a few maximas, I'd be happy to send you pictures of them in my tank :) I only keep 2 squas right now, and would be glad to help your project if I could get this POS digicam to work. Sorry bud.

I have a maxima in my tank, pictures are listed under the member's tank threads. Feel free to use it. If you want an emailed copy, let me know. I can take more shots if you need them. Rather than give me credit for the photo, or the clam, I would take a freebie clam (always negotiating) and a copy of whatever it is that you need the pictures for.

It's a new york thing. Sadly, satch is from Joisey but he claims he has some new york in him. I am the real deal. Obnoxious, sarcastic, aloof, everything that makes the rest of the world hate us. Hell, I'm surprised they don't burn me in effigy at those muslim rally type things.

• 1 month later...

hehe. I was just going to tell you to go to clamsdirect.com for great pictures. Looks like you are clamsdirect.com

If you want to send me a few maximas, I'd be happy to send you pictures of them in my tank I only keep 2 squas right now, and would be glad to help your project if I could get this POS digicam to work. Sorry bud.

:D

Barry I'll see what i can dig up on my OLD Hard drive...... 2.5 gigs WILL NOT BE FUN of unlabled IMG000***********.jpg pics to sort through I have saved fer my book thus far, but a few are beauties.

bbl.

• 4 weeks later...

Was having a photo contest on CLamsDirect and the 2 winners are.

First Place 50.00 gift certificate

2nd Place 25.00 gift certificate,

Want to thank all that submitted their photo's

Barry

I don't carry zoanthids, that picture was taken in another tank. I carry nothing except Clams and clam related items. We are a speciality shop.

Barry

Barry,

If you would like some hi res photos of your clams, I would be glad to come down and shoot up your clams sometime.

Here is a shot of a Derasa taken last weekend. 100mm Macro

derasa.jpg

Here is our small Squamosa taken last night. 50mm Macro

clam2.jpg

Gil

Lemme know Barry,

I would do it for the glory of shooting your grand Maximas and Croceas (that I cant keep) and the cost of the lens rental which is 15bux. The small expense is very worth the photos you will get believe me, and I will bring my laptop so I could burn the photos for you on the spot! I am up in OC, so it isn't a huge trek to get down to SD. Weekends would be better though. You can contact me easily through this site or you can email me through my site which is linked in the sig banner.

Talk to you soon,

Gil

Archived