NC 6

O Fs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Fishstick--

Did you do something like this?

http://www.voltageconverters.com/itemdesc....3D1F}&ic=GS1000

I am looking to buy my parts from nanocustoms.com and convert my 6g hood into what you are wielding there. You cant beat the price!

K

I think that is the site....the link you posted was to a shopping cart so it didn't work. I forgot to get on and post the site last night....I just got a new puppy and she is taking up all my free time!!!! I will post the site tonight for sure.

Fishysticky-

I got Chris's AC adapters online, as well as all my other parts. I am going to head to home depot to get some 16 gauge wire and wire nuts. Any other supplies you needed besides MT. Dew? I am going to try to take pics as I do it and if it works I will post those.

Let me know if there was anything else you used that I should probably know about!

Kristen

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fishstick-

I got my lights installed and made the same stupid mistake and cooked my LEDs--- FYI for anyone doing the Nanocustoms light upgrade: Its a piece of cake but dont attach 15V to your LEDs.

Anyway, while I replace those.... what fans did you upgrade to? My water is definately cooler with the extra lights by about 1-2 F but these fans are loud. I want to change up my fans but am curious what kind you used.

Thanks

He bought them from eBay I would recommend newegg.com just get a 50mm fan with a low dB reading or else just wire it to 9V to quite them down

He bought them from eBay I would recommend newegg.com just get a 50mm fan with a low dB reading or else just wire it to 9V to quite them down

Good advice....Why didn't I think of newegg.....*Hurries off to find new fans* :lol:

BTW My fans are 50X10mm Delta brushless fans...Bought off eBay like hero said. :)

Archived