Coral Vue Hydros

Fish anyone

guppy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on adding a Mexican Red-head Goby, Elacatinus puncticulatus, to my display once it's been up a few weeks and the refugium really starts pumping out some pods.

here's a couple pics of these cute little gobies:

elacatinus_puncticulatus_02.jpg

Epuncticulatus.jpg

Oh, and anyone who says this is cruel... well, sorry, but I disagree, and there is no use in arguing over something we've both made our minds up about, now is there? -_-

Jared

Oh, and anyone who says this is cruel... well, sorry, but I disagree, and there is no use in arguing over something we've both made our minds up about, now is there? -_-

Jared

haha. u tell em, boss.

I'm going to try a Yellow Clown Goby.

I did see some nice less than an 1" Royal Grammas at the LFS. I'm tempted to buy one.

Not with the goby right? That gramma will kick the goby's a$$ in that small of a tank for sure. One or the other (though the gramma will eventually get too big).

Good luck!

I was thinking about getting a goby small neon goby the eletric blue or yellow ones...or a clown but no where to put it afterwards...how fast do clowns grow?

Not with the goby right? That gramma will kick the goby's a$$ in that small of a tank for sure. One or the other (though the gramma will eventually get too big).

Good luck!

Exactly Why i HATE ROYAL GRAMMAS..... check out the writing where my icon thingy would be if i had one....

ohh yeah i might.....add a fish (a surprise fish..only cost's 2.99 at LFS but i raised my own...the mom died..pop is unknown since i purposly bought her pregnant.. :lol:) or a certain shrimp

Blind Tree Frog

I wonder if I can convert a betta to salt water in time for the contest?

Hadn't been planning on any fish. I thought about also doing dwarf seahorses, but I think I'd rather a fist I can move to my main 30 gal once i decide it's outgrown the small tank (or the contest ends, whichever comes first)

Blind Tree Frog

According to WWM it sounds like they maybe could deal in brackish water so it might be possible to convert them. Anyhow, since they breath air directly for the most part, the salt water may not be an issue.

But i'm not sure I'm really serious with that comment anyhow. It wouldseem to be a risky thing to do with no guaruntee of success and I'm not sure I really want to anyhow.

I may go with a fish. Might move my red-headed goby over from my 5.5g, or just get another small perching goby of some type. One other fish I'm considering, but won't mention it quite yet. Not many other fish I'd consider though.

I wonder if I can convert a betta to salt water in time for the contest?

wtf? No. It has nothing to do with them breathing air.

I got a fish for mine, but I'm not going to talk about it. I guarentee it is something that no one else has though in their 2.5 :)

mandarin?

Archived