Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish anyone

guppy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
ohh yeah i might.....add a fish (a surprise fish..only cost's 2.99 at LFS but i raised my own...the mom died..pop is unknown since i purposly bought her pregnant.. ) or a certain shrimp

sailfin molly, Its a live bearer so you could buy it pregnant, three people have them (now four), starts with an s, can be marine aclimated, costs only a couple dollars, fits in a pico, and their not that great but cool enough for the contest -_-

not salifin and yes it is a molly..i already posted pics of it...their is a pic in my sig. and um i told everyone on my forum.... what do you mean 3 people have them...i have never seen them on NR.com on reefcentral once or twice maybe but not very comon....i even posted on RC.com about me having mollies in a reef tank..so your guess wasnt that you know...good

ohh yeah and i never said it starts with an s that was Lgreen

not salifin and yes it is a molly..i already posted pics of it...their is a pic in my sig. and um i told everyone on my forum.... what do you mean 3 people have them...i have never seen them on NR.com on reefcentral once or twice maybe but not very comon....i even posted on RC.com about me having mollies in a reef tank..so your guess wasnt that you know...good

I have Balloon Mollies in my reef tank, getting ready for that Fu Man Chu and need food.

Archived