Coral Vue Hydros

Mississippi?

bedavids

Jmt i am in oxford. I live in Lexington pointe behind applebees. I would love to buy or trade for whatever you got. Please send me a list of them and ill tell you what i want. We live in the same town so their would be no shipping and you would not have to worrie about the health of your corals. Also send me a price just in case I do not have anything you want.

Small frag of anthelia ( xenia like)

orange button polyps some with green mouth some without

large amount of cheato algae

Thanx bedavids

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how much for your Small frag of anthelia ( xenia like)and your

orange button polyps some with green mouth some without?

really the only thing i have right now is some redish star colonly and a small rock of green star. give me you # and we can talk over the phone.

I would like your green star polyps only if they are intensely green. Sorry if i sound picky but i used to have a full blown 75 gallon with about 39 different species of coral and i vowed in my new ten gallon to only buy the corals i really really wanted. The small frag of anthelia is very small about the size of a half dollar and only has seven very small heads and one tiy tiny new formed head. it is covered in a hot pink carribien coral much like porties without the polyps. The button polyps i have left i traded afew this morning for a superman richordia are orangish brown with brown centers. I have a couple of these 2 together with the heads a little smaller than a dime and a few singles that are tiny. all these corals grow really fast. the anthelia can grow up to three new colonie in a month and get rather tall so you would have to prune alot. send me your e-mail adress and i will send you my number. I am still waiting to see what jmt has before i sell or trade.

thanx,

Ben

by the way if you know anybody who wants to buy a 75 please let me know.

( i know yall are tired of hearing about it)

Where are you located??

bedavids: I live right off Anderson, about 1/4mi. from you.

I've got some different colored zoos, blue ricorida, pink/green frilly shroom, and maybe some others.

I'm looking to get out of the hobby for a little while since keeping up with my tanks has become too much trouble. I'd like to sell what I have, but I don't think I'll be asking too much.

charris18: I'd prefer not to ship what I have since it's kind of a hassle in this little town (USPS is all we have and I'm not too fond of them).

JMT,

I really want your zoo's and blue richordia. The frilly green mushrooms will be fine depending on the size. Please hold the zoos for me and let me know when we can talk about price!! My email adress is bedavids@olemiss.edu. This goes for

charris18 as well e-mail me your phone # and we can talk. or PM me whichever works for yall.

thanx,

Ben

Here's the tank:

5403nc1.JPG

5403nc4.JPG

I had it custom made. It's a 12x15x12" Cube. The viewable is 12x12x12" and has a false wall for the equipment.

It's circulated w/ a Rio 800 and has a Sanders Piccolo Skimmer, 18w 50/50 light, and a 50w Won Titanium Heater w/ the external control.

Here's some of the coral:

5403zoos21.JPG

5403zoos1.JPG

5403hammercc.JPG

5403blueric.JPG

In all honesty, the tank is in pretty bad shape. The coral is still alive, but the tank is dirty and overrun with algae. That's why I'd like to sell it to someone that can take care of it.

Let me know.

-Justin

There is also some other equipment I forgot to add. Things like a floatswitch mount w/ float switch, hydrometer/thermometer (it stays in-tank), and a mag float.

Here's the tank:

5403nc1.JPG

5403nc4.JPG

I had it custom made. It's a 12x15x12" Cube. The viewable is 12x12x12" and has a false wall for the equipment.

It's circulated w/ a Rio 800 and has a Sanders Piccolo Skimmer, 18w 50/50 light, and a 50w Won Titanium Heater w/ the external control.

Here's some of the coral:

5403zoos21.JPG

5403zoos1.JPG

5403hammercc.JPG

5403blueric.JPG

In all honesty, the tank is in pretty bad shape. The coral is still alive, but the tank is dirty and overrun with algae. That's why I'd like to sell it to someone that can take care of it.

Let me know.

-Justin

There is also some other equipment I forgot to add. Things like a floatswitch mount w/ float switch, hydrometer/thermometer (it stays in-tank), and a mag float.

how much for the zoos and hammer? anything you could sell to me?

:D Got a few new corals this weekend.

1 4"x2" piece of starbusrt colony ( brown)

1 frag of ultra neon green GSP

another orange and blue ricordia

2 more frags of anthelia

teal pimlped mushroom rock( 12 shrooms)

a friend of mine was getting rid of his corals and he gave them to me!!

He still has the 48watt sattelite PC light with moonlight for sale if anyone has any bids.

:D Got a few new corals this weekend.

1 4"x2" piece of starbusrt colony ( brown)

1 frag of ultra neon green GSP

another orange and blue ricordia

2 more frags of anthelia

teal pimlped mushroom rock( 12 shrooms)

a friend of mine was getting rid of his corals and he gave them to me!!

He still has the 48watt sattelite PC light with moonlight for sale if anyone has any bids.

YOU GOT A GREAT DEAL!!

YOU GOT A GREAT DEAL!!

How did I miss this thread? All you guys should check out our little reef club here in Memphis. We have plenty of knowledgable people if you ever have questions and plenty of frags to go around. But the best part is the discount at Kermits. We actually have a meeting here this weekend. I have some frags if anyone is interested. I can frag some zoas, candy cane, lots of montis, galaxia, hammer and TONS of shrooms. I am a student at the University of Memphis, so I am definitely on a budget and my tank is really overstocked since joining the reef club. You can sign up online for the club and pay for membership at a meeting. We have a phyto reactor, so nobody really has to buy DTs anymore either. You guys can send me an email if you have any questions. I'll link to the site. I don't know if a link to the forum is allowed, so just email me and I will send you the link. Thanks.

Nick

NickAMoore@gmail.com

I also have xenia if you guys need any. It is quite a nuisance in my tank. I am trying to get rid of all of it.

Nick

Way Cool Nick!!!!

Thanks for posting and sharing the info..

The Wife and I where just talking about going to Memphis for a day trip

over the Thanksgiving holliday!!!

Dont think I could make it this weekend--

Do yall usually meet at night or in the Day??

I think it takes about 3 hours from my house to Memphis-- so evening meetings would be tuff -- or maybe I could splurg a little and stay at the PeeBody :D

Izzue

Thanks for the info nick,

I live in oxford so its only about an hour away. I dont think i can make it this weekend either but will try to make an attempt after christmas. How often do you meet and do you frags swap & sell every meeting. I just got back from kermits the other weekend. Cool ass store. I am also a college student so my budget is Tiigghhtt!!

Just in case we do not get the website please post us of any upcoming meetings!

Frag swap would be great but getting together a mississippi based society would be better for now. I do see a frag swap in the future seeing is how my xenia, ricordia and starburst polyps will probably get out of control.

Charris 18 I still have the 75 gallon. Are you intrested??? if so please let me know!!!

I will be coming home to meridian during these dates NOV. 20-26th

Dec. 10-Jan 10

How much do you got ??? When do you think you will have it. If it is not during the dec-jan period i can still meet half way or all the way after ,if you are really interested! sorry do not mean to be mean but so many have said they want it and when it comes to picking it up they say well i dont have room or ijust thought it over and dont want it so please let me know how you feel,

Thanx so much,

Ben

By the way have you upgraded your lights?? If not I might have cheaper solution.

How much do you got ??? When do you think you will have it. If it is not during the dec-jan period i can still meet half way or all the way after ,if you are really interested! sorry do not mean to be mean but so many have said they want it and when it comes to picking it up they say well i dont have room or ijust thought it over and dont want it so please let me know how you feel,

Thanx so much,

Ben

By the way have you upgraded your lights?? If not I might have cheaper solution.

NO NOT YET, I HAVENT BEEN TO THE LFS YET, YEAH I REALLY WANT IT, I WAS TALKING MY HUSBAND INTO IT THE DAY WE TALKED, WELL AFTER WE TALKED ON THE PHONE!! RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE LIKE 100, BUT I WOULD JERK YOUR CHAIN ABOUT WANTING IT, THATS COOL IF YOU COULD MEET ME ALL THE WAY. YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON MY NANO, IM TRYING TO BUILD A CAVE BUT HAVE NOT SUCCEDED YET AT LEAST TO MY LIKEING

I MEAN NO I HAVE NOT UPGRADED THE LIGHTS YET

Archived