Cultivated Reef

Mississippi?

bedavids

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am back from Thanksgiving break. Everything is wonderful here in oxford, my super colored green rics are growing fast. My Lettuce Nubibranch died while i was gone. I am going to get another one though. I decided against the seahorse until i get a bigger tank set-up. I am thinking about a pipefish they are smaller but much harder to care for. Charris i have not put up pictures yet but since you said you were getting out of the saltwater all together do you still want it?

JMT call me about your frags again

I am back from Thanksgiving break. Everything is wonderful here in oxford, my super colored green rics are growing fast. My Lettuce Nubibranch died while i was gone. I am going to get another one though. I decided against the seahorse until i get a bigger tank set-up. I am thinking about a pipefish they are smaller but much harder to care for. Charris i have not put up pictures yet but since you said you were getting out of the saltwater all together do you still want it?

JMT call me about your frags again

no, i have had so much trouble with this one i think i just stick with it for now, maybe when i move i can do something.

Bedavids---pics look good to me -- nice green rics

I have had no luck with rics-- I had my alkalinity a little to low in the early phases on my tank and the rics didnt like that at all.... before I decided to test it -- to late.

Charris-- Hows that Xenia making it??? I velcroed a blue moonlight on the front of my light hood last night (old one I had in a drawer) -- Now I have a white moonlight in back and a 420 nm blue in front to flouress my new brain coral--- wowowowow that thing glows :)

Izzue

Bedavids---pics look good to me -- nice green rics

I have had no luck with rics-- I had my alkalinity a little to low in the early phases on my tank and the rics didnt like that at all.... before I decided to test it -- to late.

Charris-- Hows that Xenia making it??? I velcroed a blue moonlight on the front of my light hood last night (old one I had in a drawer) -- Now I have a white moonlight in back and a 420 nm blue in front to flouress my new brain coral--- wowowowow that thing glows :)

Izzue

its doing good, i had it at the bottom but then decided to but in the corner on top of one rock. thanks again for the frag

not yet, !!! i have got the tracking # and it says it suppose to be here on the 7th? i never thought it would take this long.... i bought it on nov 2nd. can you believe that? do you have anything u wanna frag, cause i really need some zoas. let me know, i also would like a better collection of shrooms.

I do not have any zoo's that i can frag yet, maybe after christmas. I will be in meridian, MS for about 5 weeks so i might not be around the forums alot but you do have my number and e-mail address. I have also posted the same thread about MS at reefcentral.com to see if we can build a reefers club and maybe have a frag swap in the future!!!!

Let me know what you think everyone!!!

names of club

dues

meetings

that would be interesting, i saw the thread at reef central. possible name... nano central? trying to keep it in the cool. dues im not sure about.. i think maybe 15 dollars maybe more if theres alot of people. what were u thinkin bedavids? we would kinda all have to make a vote or something and try to maybe meet in the middle due to distance. just a thought

I Just got a new piece of really cool zoas for cheap!!!!! the piece is about 6" x 4" and was only $25. It looks really good. hopefully they will spread and i can frag them to trade or sell. Everything is doing great. I will be leaving school (oxford) for 5 weeks to go home to Meridian. I wont have access to a fats computer so i am not going to try to get on dial up.

see ya in 5 weeks!

Archived