Coral Vue Hydros

2005 Reefers, Unite

Casabubu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whatch come 06-07 it is more LICKELY for us 05'ers to be around than your 04'ers anyway

Um...this hoby is more of a lifestyle than it is a hobby so it is definantly not likely thant any of us will just up and leave, and if one of us does, he/she will ALWAYS be back, whether it's a few months or years, he/she will be back ;) Trust me.

hmm...i have heard it as more of a hobby than a lifestyle...hmm...oit could be for some but for others,,,IDK...its kinda like how crzy you are about some things....i was talkin about...and i never said they wouldnt be back..i just said that they MIGHT not be around come 06-07 anyway.... who knows....i could get killed in a Hurricane or in a car crash in 3 days for alll i know...it all depends on the peoples life style and what happens..i guess...if that makes any sence...it did to me atleast

....i think of it as a hobby though...not really a lifestyle...the definition of lifestyle is:

A way of life or style of living that reflects the attitudes and values of a person or group

so it doesnt really refflect my attitude....i think of a lifestyle more as someone who is really religious or something and follows a ton of religious rules.... but it can be a value which it is for me so i dont know...i always thought of it as a hobby...but w/e...i want to open a FS when i grow up

....i think of it as a hobby though...not really a lifestyle...the definition of lifestyle is:

A way of life or style of living that reflects the attitudes and values of a person or group

so it doesnt really refflect my attitude....i think of a lifestyle more as someone who is really religious or something and follows a ton of religious rules.... but it can be a value which it is for me so i dont know...i always thought of it as a hobby...but w/e...i want to open a FS when i grow up

maybe you just haven't been doing it long enough. all hobbies eventually become lifestyles if you ask me.

maybe your right Lgreen...its only been lets see here about 2-3months of reefing but i have been into Fishtanks for 3 years...not nearly as much as i am today...first i had a FW 30g ...than a 5g hex SW FOWLR and then a 10g FOWLR and then a 20H FW (which i still have now) and a 10g FW and now am at my final tanks... the 20h FW...the 30g Oceanic Reef and the 2.5g contest winner :P ...

you guys could still team up with 04 in attempt to shut up those mouthy 02's and 03's that just show up for the makeshift lounge drama :P

Damn lgreen, I was just sitting here quitely and all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. I havnt seen my good old thread for months!! I see its holding up nicely :).

I think we got the stock category pinned, and now are fellow 05 customs have to kick it into gear. It was a shame to lose good ol' Jared, a strong advocate of our cause - to put to shame all 04'ers......

But then again, now there is a new crowd - the 06 nOObs. That ruins our slogan: out with the old, in with the new :'(.

Wow. This is my 500th post :P - Have I really posted that many times?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived