Innovative Marine Aquariums

2005 Reefers, Unite

Casabubu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread was made in spite of Tigahboy, Igreen, and all you 05 extreemests!!

In spite of me and 05 extremists like yourself? I don't get it.

05 Reefers, Unite!!

This thread was made in spite of Tigahboy, Igreen, and all you 04 extreemests!!

Lets face it, 05>04; its simple math!

Last time I used a keyboard and monitor, (about 2 seconds ago), a lower case L looked like this "l" and an upper case I looked like this "I".

If your going to make fun of me, or include me in your nonsense shinanigans, at least say the name right

Lgreen

(ps...your going down 05, I bet most of you are still wondering what those little white bugs are and how to get rid of your hair algae :P)

(ps...your going down 05, I bet most of you are still wondering what those little white bugs are and how to get rid of your hair algae :P)

THERE'S A WAY TO GET RID OF HAIR ALGAE?!?!?!

just b.c. we are 05'ers doesnt mean we have or havnt been in the hobby longer or now what we are talking about....and also....why so mean Lgreen...jeez..its just a little fun...

and this reminds me of School....your in 6th and you get beat up on...then you go to 7th and beat up on 6th graders and then you get beat up by 8th graders...then you are an 8th grader..etc. etc. u get the thing....anyay by next years contest/contests (if there is any) there will be alot more 05'ers than 04'ers..... at least thats what im expecting...also GO 05

it's my job. tough love makes good reefers.

basic pyschology... i tick you all off, you try harder. (or kill me in my sleep...)

and what pili said

just b.c. we are 05'ers doesnt mean we have or havnt been in the hobby longer

Fishfreak, you of all people shouldn't say that--mainly because you're new to the hobby...just months ago you were asking about cycling and stocking questions. You're also only 13, how much "longer" could you have gotten into the hobby? Not being mean, but just pointing it out that although you're belittling lgreen for 'having his fun', you yourself are doing the same.

This is all in fun--this whole 05 and 04 thing, don't point anybody out for talking sh!t, that's just how things are when competition arises...but it's all in good fun, nobody's being serious in any of these threads, just sheer verbal intimidation.

This is all in fun--this whole 05 and 04 thing,

...but it's all in good fun, nobody's being serious in any of these threads, just sheer verbal intimidation.

Plus, it's been informative too.... like I just found out that Lgreen is NOT a girl in the other thread..... go figure, re-arranges my entire imager of her, er .... I mean him.

:)

I'm an '05 reefer, and all I gotta say is that '04 is gonna win.... bluebastion = sell out.

Point in case, '05... if you can't beat them, join 'em... (against the '02's and '03's....)

Plus, it's been informative too.... like I just found out that Lgreen is NOT a girl in the other thread..... go figure, re-arranges my entire imager of her, er .... I mean him.

:)

no big deal.

either way you would be able to find me at the fish store wearing nothing but a nano-reef thong and holding a fish net....

isn't that right tiny?

no big deal.

either way you would be able to find me at the fish store wearing nothing but a nano-reef thong and holding a fish net....

isn't that right tiny?

I'd hit it!

I'm an '05 reefer, and all I gotta say is that '04 is gonna win.... bluebastion = sell out.

Point in case, '05... if you can't beat them, join 'em... (against the '02's and '03's....)

LOL. good man.

Archived