ReefCleaners.org

2005 Reefers, Unite

Casabubu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishfreak, you of all people shouldn't say that--mainly because you're new to the hobby...just months ago you were asking about cycling and stocking questions. You're also only 13, how much "longer" could you have gotten into the hobby? Not being mean, but just pointing it out that although you're belittling lgreen for 'having his fun', you yourself are doing the same.

This is all in fun--this whole 05 and 04 thing, don't point anybody out for talking sh!t, that's just how things are when competition arises...but it's all in good fun, nobody's being serious in any of these threads, just sheer verbal intimidation.

and yes i understand this....i read his first post wrong...and then he posted a second and i read it....i realize its all i fun and games....and i know that this is a competition thing.....also i said this becausei said just because we are 04'ers doesnt mean we HAVE or HAVENT been into the hobby longer or just as long (thats not word for word but its bassically what it meant) ...and yes i am only 13 but hey the earlier the better IMO ...more time to learn...whatch come 06-07 it is more LICKELY for us 05'ers to be around than your 04'ers anyway...i still think that we WILL win....

P.S. i hope this clear things up alittle more...it was a misunderstanding...when you are reading and not actuallly hearing how people are saying stuff you can read it wrong...its my bad...sorry

big yawn.

no need to apologize.

just start slapping people with all you got.

carefull snoop....

oc didn't find our pics too funny for some reason

by the way...i made that, you just messed with it.

show some respect 05'er

Don't make me bring over other '99 RC goons ;)

Imagine a 2.5 with a full back Calflo, a 55 gallon barrel DSB, no Acans or Dendros because they are trendy, and stolen sps frags from out of your pocket. Pure pwnage. :lol:

You have seen the pwnage vids????

Nope. Just too much life spent on Battle.net. I pray that I never say OMFG nooblars iz pwned!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!! :P

Hey,

Ever wonder what that school of fish on the homepage is saying? I translated it for you!

fishtalk.jpg

Oh, and for the mods, I saved you the trouble of having to change the logo after '05 wins the contest.

nan05-reef.gif

:haha:

Man.. I feel left out... Im only an 05'er by a technicality... I started researching in Nov. 04, but i didnt ask my first question till January..I should be an 04! (I'm an 04 at heatrt!)

Man.. I feel left out... Im only an 05'er by a technicality... I started researching in Nov. 04, but i didnt ask my first question till January..I should be an 04! (I'm an 04 at heatrt!)

"you are what you is" Embrace it.

;)

Archived