inTank Media Baskets

2004 Reefers Unite

Tigahboy

...and Tiny, that natural light system you have going is going to be real interesting. I can't wait to see that progress.
we'll see if it's good idea or an abysmally bad one. <gulp>
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright guys, this is enough!! Math can easily solve our dilema of who are the greatest reefers.

If 05= 05 reefers; and 04= 04 reefers, than this simple equation can be made

05>04

now, if you eliminate it down to the sig figs (signifigant figures), your new equation is

5>4

It doesnt take a genious to know that the number five is greater than the number 4!

plain and simple B)

04'=girls guys>girls (no offense [girls]ceaser777,babycakes,supernip,rbaby,emokid,igreen,jenniebutterfly,lilclown

ish,sarah,and travis)

lgreen and travis are girls? news to me.

and can we please not get into this "guys are better than girls" and "girls have cooties" stuff? I thought we got over that back in elementary school.

i think travis is a beautiful name for a girl. i'm naming my next girl dog 'travis'.

:haha:

allll right

or we could do this like cars wich model is better 04' or 05'

05'>04'

sure, we can look at it that way.

the 05 models suck because they haven't got all the kinks worked out...still a lot of saftey recalls. And on top of that, you 05's are old news, were on to the 06 models now.

You '05ers got it all wrong. Year 2004 is provably greater then Year 2005. Let me walk you through it.

Show that |Year 04| > |Year 05| (for those who do not know, |YEAR| means cardnility.. or size of the set).

Let A be the year number.

|A| = 366 if A is a leap year

|A| = 365 if A is not a leap year

2004 is a leap year.. proof..

Let A,B belong to Z+, let A > B, and let A,B be odd.

(A - 1) / (B - 1) = evenly divisable (Do I really need to prove this part?)

A year is considered to be leap if it is evenly divisible by four.

Let A = 2004 and let B = 4

2004 / 4 = 501

Let A = 2005 and let B = 4

2005 / 4 = 501.25

THUS 2004 is a LEAP YEAR. Which means..

|2004| = 366

and

|2005| = 365

SO this means that 2004 is LARGER in size then 2005! PROVING THAT 04 IS INFACT GREATER THEN 05!

Eat it :)

lol thats just great

now we're breaking out the math whizzes

even though i dont understand it bravo

I just added in all that math (most likely wrong) crap to make it interesting :)

Simply put 2004 has more days cause it is a leap year thus making 2004 larger (or greater than) 2005.

:D

LOL g0t, I don't have time to join this pico contest :)...I'm graduating this quarter and I'm prepping up at work to anticipate a month's long vacation in Asia...and moving out when I return :).

Girl! I'm not a Girl you little bastard! :angry:

stupid 12 year olds...

ROFLMAOOO!!! i straight busted out laughin on that one.

man... well iuno if imma join the contest, gotta see wht the LFS i work at has in stock. cuz if i do run i wanna keep this cost efficient as possible.

04 PRIDE

Archived