SaltCritters.com

2004 Reefers Unite

Tigahboy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tigah has is own damn coral farm lmao. :lol:

It matters not, he and the rest of the 04 gang are not going to win.

You might as well drop out now, save yourself the trouble.

;)

An 05 member will win this contest. Mark my words.

lol

I think I know who's going to win though...Tigah has is own damn coral farm lmao. :lol:

Gotta give me a lil more credit than that yo. Simply stocking a tank w/ premium corals would be too easy.

04, that is SO last year.......

You took the words right outta my mouth icenine.

04 was SOOoooOOOooo last year!! <making L on forehead> :P

Exactly ZooGirl....

coral farm, scatching post, litter box...whatever Tig has... he is still gonna get beat just like the rest of 'em.

:lol:

Exactly ZooGirl....

coral farm, scatching post, litter box...whatever Tig has... he is still gonna get beat just like the rest of 'em.

:lol:

some bold words there. are you 05ers even done cycling your main tanks? gotta learn to crawl before u can walk.

blacktb.gif

But really... this is going to be some contest.

The number of entries has already eclipsed the NC6 contest and if posts on the instigating threads are any indication there will be another 10 or 12 on board in the near future.

We should see a whole bunch of interesting tanks in the coming months.

I am looking forward to it.

Gotta give me a lil more credit than that yo. Simply stocking a tank w/ premium corals would be too easy.

Haha, yeah, not only do you have access to the BEST coral, you have practically reinvinted plumbing, and the fact that you are a "Reef god" may have somthing to do with you winning...

If you don't though, I will. So far, you are my biggest competitian, at least that I can see. All I care about is that an '04 Nano-Reefer takes the Gold :lol:

Your welcome, you and I have been "buddies" since the "My Fish Got a New Home" Thread, I think?

I jsut don't get it though, I joined Nano-Reef.com before you, and you always seem to have the better tank lol. I guess living in Cali has it's perks when it comes to stocking / availability.

Archived