2004 Reefers Unite

Tigahboy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got to bust this one out

careful snoop...

oc didn't like the pic

by the way...i made that, you just messed with it.

show some respect 05'er

ROFLMAOOO!!! i straight busted out laughin on that one.

man... well iuno if imma join the contest, gotta see wht the LFS i work at has in stock. cuz if i do run i wanna keep this cost efficient as possible.

04 PRIDE

Thats why I thought at first.. but now I am $100 over budget (and I don't even have any corals yet!).

lol this is a funny hobby.

I just added in all that math (most likely wrong) crap to make it interesting :)

Simply put 2004 has more days cause it is a leap year thus making 2004 larger (or greater than) 2005.

:D

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it! 05 WILL pwn a11 t3h 04' NOOBULATORS!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!

LOL g0t, I don't have time to join this pico contest :)...I'm graduating this quarter and I'm prepping up at work to anticipate a month's long vacation in Asia...and moving out when I return :).

Too bad you couldn't set it up then have Tigah "maintain" it in your absence ;) (prob would be against some as-of-yet unwritten rules).

Asian vacation sure would be nice though :( *jealous*

Heh we should all throw some money in a pot, only from the 04'ers & 05'ers, then if (when) someone wins from 04 or 05(year right), they get the pot.

If no one wins from 04 or 05 (odds? omfg), then the pot can go to supporting the website, or if we have a top 3 winners, etc... then the highest person from 04 or 05 would then get the pot.

Of course I offer the idea, someone else can organize the collecting of the pot :P

nice idea but probably wouldn't work due to there being all sorts of different gambling laws in each state, plus the legal gambling age varies by state, and we have several competitors under 18.

additionally the greedy IRS would want some of the pot.

If anyone is itching to spend some money, purchase premium membership, or by me a plamsa tv.

but most of us stock category 04ers already have premium membership, unlike you ungreatful 05ers, so how would we benefit when we stomp you guys?

Archived