Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Contest Group Buy! v.General Discussion

oogie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or:

http://www.bigalsonline.com/catalog/produc...id1=1843;pcid2=

i have two of these and i love them....they are really bright and since their are 2 bulbs it is spread out evenly.. the dimensions are:

9" by 5" by 2" ...very nice light..i love them..but they dont have legs and you can put legs on them either....and BTW even thought the tank is 12" long the light lights up the whole tank....it even lights up my 5 hex and an old 10g...but the end of the 10g. was a little bit darker than the other side

no...lol...my braces made a big soar/cut/lesion ..on the ionside of y mouth and i have that in my bathroom (where tank was filled and the picture taken.) because i put saltwater in my mout and swish my mouth in the mornings....my mom says it helps...but w/e

outch. maybe some wax will help you from cutting yourself. i had my gums stuck to my braces towards the back before and it was caught under the metal...very painful.

yup...i have wax and it dont stick to $h!+ ...i put it on and mold it around the thing and than after a few min. it comes off.. it really does hurt...anyway..sorry about changing the subject..back to the group buy

Originally posted by Fishfreak218

here is a picture of my new light on my new tank...it is filled with freshwater right now for the leakage test..i didnt start it early or anything  

2.jpg

what kind of tank is that?

Originally posted by Tigahboy

What about the Aqua Medic Ocean Light 70w set-up?

I know nanocustoms got a whole bunch of these in stock as well.

I think this would save a lot of trouble with building a hood, placing in the reflector, adding a lens, and mounting it all together. I stand beside tigahboy not only because he is usually right but this is a great fixture for the custom catagory.

Originally posted by koden

what kind of tank is that?

It's my 2.5g for the contest....

Dimensions are 12x6x8"...if you mean what maker i think either perfecto or AGA..probably AGA though

Hey guys, I consulted w/ oogie, and we decided to split this group buy into 2 (if there proves to be interest). Oogie will handle the group buy for folks who want PC's, and I'll be heading up the group buy for folks who want MH.

Decided it would be easiest to go w/ a complete pendant-ballast set-up instead of having to retrofit a 70w HQI set-up (since you'll need to figure out how to put UV glass as well). And the group buy will be for the 70w Aqua Medic Ocean Light (HQI). It's a very sexy complete system. Here's a pic of the one I just picked up for my 15g LPS nano:

15g20.jpg

15g23.jpg

If ppl are seriously interested, lmk, then I can create a new thread for the 70w MH group buy (and I already spoke w/ ccjung since he can hook us up w/ these lights). If no one wants one of these lights, then I won't start it up.

Archived