Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coral crazys' 2.5 Gallon tank with MH, will update often..Will have pics.!

coralcrazy

yea...they are the same fan..and they both are running on the same adapter...but it would reduce the power output of the plug..am i correct? I mean 2 fans draining from one plug would make the fans techinically work at half speed. If so i am not going to do that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

okay here is the picture of the from hogwinslow hood before i stain it..It kind of looks like a birdhouse..;p It's also a flip top pretty sweet... this is the front of the hood

ProFlatlander15

looks good, the canopy is bigger than the tank! lol. looks good, hog winslow has some good stuff. cant wait to see the tank up n runnin

hahah yea... it is bigger then the tank because of the fact i have MH and they need to be a certain distance away from the water..plus i need space for the iceprobchiller mod..i will post pics soon..

the only thing that i don't like is that i had to put the fans on the outside of the hood..my drill was to big to work well...oh well no big deal....

If the rules don't change too much, you should be allowed to enter a custom built tank in the OPEN catagory as long as it is 2.5 gallons of display. Still, I'm not sure yours will be apilicable since you already built it and are putting it together.

still, nice looking pico... the hood is a bit too tall for my taste, and I would have mounted the ballast out of sight, but still, very nice work.

Jared

Archived