inTank Media Baskets

Video Clip Thread

ninjafish

Tigah,

I added the links to the list anyways. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for Mac users but talking to those guys about their systems is like engaging in a religious debate and I don't think that's allowed here :P

(please everyone, I really am joking...)

- Chad :)

Well hey there "fish".... Great idea starting a video thread... :lol: Kinda reminds me of a similar thread on another forum..... Seriously though, I just forund this place through a post about nano skimmers for the JBJ and while I was snooping around found this....

Very nice..Keep up the good work.... I'll finally be posting one of my own in the next day or two...

Bob

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUESS MY FAVORITE FROM ALL THOSE???!!!!!!!!!

No, its not the ecstacy enduced moonlights.

ITS BLUEBASTION'S!!!!!!! I wonder how anyone would ever figure that out?

Anyways, good job on them all guys :)

I especially (other than Bluebastion's) like Looking For Love by Tigah :P

omg fish, that mantis video is scary!!! i had to stop watching it because i felt bad for the blue hermits :( :( :/

but the good news is i really enjoyed your pico video! great song :D

what program does everyone use? i might want to produce a little vid myself ;)

omgosh dennis, i am so in love with that ocean man video!! great song and i thought the sexy shrimp 'singing' the song was awesome :D i'm gonna have to put that song on my playlist now

dreamersdisease

tigah, once again, nice work. i have a song and some good video for the follow up video, but i would like to know what software you are useing. i like it.

My Searhose Vids...same vids, different song in background...

Kuda Love (Wong Faye version)

Kuda Love (Aerosmith version)

I made the Aerosmith version 2nd, so the transitions fit better to the Wong Faye song. But close enough. =P

Archived