Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Video Clip Thread

ninjafish

Haha. I was actually in the middle of trying to figure out what you sent to me, and chris kindly offered halfway thru. thanks for the offer tho. really appreciate it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigah,

Sweet videos bro! Sorry that it took me so long to update the list, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications on this thread - should be fixed now.

- Chad

dreamer,

Great video! It is nice how you showed it from brand new... of course you realize that you are now commited to producing a sequel right? :P

- Chad

dreamersdisease

i had such a good time makeing the first one that i am already putting some ideas together for the sequel. i'll have to wait a couple of weeks to get some good pictures and video. my wife is the smart one and she is showing me how to take better pictures and photoshop them. hopefully the videos will get better each time. thanks for the compliments!

I'm working on one! :) Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week... first time ever trying this (and just started today.... hah!) If I had known Microsoft Movie Maker was this easy... I would have been doing this A VERY LONG time ago.... look for my vid by the end of the weekend.

I haven't been able to view it yet (the comp i'm on right now sucks), but I have added it to the list and can't wait to see it. Thanks for sharing!

- Chad

Archived