Pod Your Reef

Video Clip Thread

ninjafish

Tigah,

I found the link to your trailer and added it to the list. Really cool vid bro! I really like the use of differnt media types. The transitioning closups of your avatar were Over The Top!

Cheers,

- Chad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Some folks in the RC video thread had an informal "video challenge" - everyone had to use a particular song to base the video around.

The song was Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones (not really my flavor of music).

But this is what I entered: Sympathy For The Devil - TB Remix (Right Click + Save as)

if you wanna see the other folks' vids, here's the thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...614#post5903614

Tigah,

Thanks for the link. I added it, along with your disclaimer, to the list. I'm starting to feel like I need to get off my butt and make another movie!

A video challenge would be a lot of fun. The tough part would be to agree on a song. You wouldn't object to my country music would you? :P

If anyone wants me to change the link or description of your video, send me a pm and I will edit it.

Cheers,

- Chad

dreamersdisease

tigah, that's ridicoulusly funny. in one scene it looks like a crab is playong the stand up bass or something in the background. nice one.

I heard a song I really liked (thanks, Six!), so I made a vid.

High bandwidth version - 16MB

Low bandwidth version -5MB

Right Click + Save as

and thanks for the compliment, Dreamers!

Hey Tigah, don't you have class and all? Where do you find the time to do all this?! :)

BTW, I'm doing my torts right now...in the library...where I will be for a long long long time to come. :angry:

Awesome Tigah, I cant wait to see it, im DLing it now. You're living my dream, I get a huge kick out of sychronization of any sort. That dumb music video for Ms. Jackson by OutKast was like the holy grail in funny videos for me.

Do one for Mutilated Lips! Something psychodelic. :D

BTW, I'm doing my torts right now...in the library...where I will be for a long long long time to come. :angry:

haha. man, i'm so glad I'm not a 1L anymore. =)

Six - hope you like it! I'll get a hold of Mutilated Lips. haven't heard it yet.

Fish - any idea why mac users can't see my vids? not sure what to use to convert it to something more mac friendly.

Don't they use that QuickTime crap ;) ?

just use plain old .mpg or .avi

Tigah,

I added the links to the list anyways. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for Mac users but talking to those guys about their systems is like engaging in a religious debate and I don't think that's allowed here :P

(please everyone, I really am joking...)

- Chad :)

Archived