Coral Vue Hydros

A new baby has been born

SLOreefer

dude..id love for you to teach me how to fish the american for steelhead and salmon...as a I kid I fished the Rogue river (Oregon), Olympic Peninsula (Washington) and Kenai (Alaska) for Salmon with my dad...

I've lived in Sacto for 3 yrs and havent gone salmon fishing yet...I totally regret it, but I dont have a clue where to start and how...

Also, my 40 is up and there is rock etc in it (FINALLY!)....once I get my SPS back from Rich in Rocklin Id be stoked to do some trading... I'm gonna have a lot of real estate with this new tank.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toad Salmon SLO!

I miss skipping afternoon classes at UCD, running up and fishing the American at sailor bar or below Nimbus!

You guys need to take a weekend and fish the Pit River (number 3 section)....barbless fly only....TOAD rainbows!

Oh yeah, tanks looking good too :)

this is my first season on the american fishing, i fished the feather for salmon in the previous years but now that i live up here the american is where it is at. dude we can learn how to fish for steelhead together cause this will be my first season. ive got some roe from that salmon cured up and ready to go and i hear that is the trick. i kow there are alot of fly fishermn out there too, so maybe ill have to learn how to do that.

otf...the pit is awesome from what i hear. my uncle fishes it all the time, i havent gone up there with him yet but plan on it

oh ya thanks for the prps on the tank too

zap--we should trade for sure, once my frag tank grows out ha ha...i laugh ewhn i look at how small everything is in this tank. i cant wait to have a new house and bigger tank where not everyhting is a frag

• 3 weeks later...

Archived