Innovative Marine Aquariums

A new baby has been born

SLOreefer

hybrid rock crawler well actualy over next to you guys in Linclon there is a guy Tony C he owns rock equipment and he has/built a electric buggy...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

alrighty havent updated in a bit so heres a few new shots

oregon035.jpg

my big clam is doing awesome, the small one, not as good

oregon037.jpg

since i suck at photos this paletta blue stag looks lwhite but the colors are stunning

oregon033.jpg

cali tort is true and blue'

oregon039.jpg

and a new fts. getting crowded with only frags...gonna have to slow down

thanks guys, i love this tank, it seems to keep getting better for me. i cant wait to set up my sump(once i stop being a lazy ass and build it)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys and thanks tigah. i foud the best method for taking pictures is to take a whole bunch of them and pull out the few that turn out ok. the tank is coming along nicely. ive gotta slow down on stoking frags or im gonna run out of room with no room for an ugrade. i got a few new pieces that ill try to get some shots of soon and am picking up some idaho grape frags as well.

this tank is going to be a future TOTM :P i just know it. lol you're getting quite the awesome zoo/sps collection :P *jealous*

thanks babycakes, im not sure it will be totm worthy anytime soon though. my skimmer stopped pullin and the colors are shifting. i gotta get that damn sump working soon! keep up the good work yourself and get a scratch kit. i love that shallow long tank. if you get rid of it let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

been a while since i updated...not much has changed, i have a sump being built right now and should have the oceans motion and euro-reef up soon. picked up a new stylo , orange laced cloves, and a frag of idaho grape. i also got a lawnmower blenny and a black coral goby

new stylo

newstylo.jpg

top of the tank

topshelf.jpg

an encrusting monti

encrustingmonti.jpg

cali tort

calitort.jpg

idaho grape and purple base green polyp digi

idahogrape.jpg

eagles and green digi

ee.jpg

a side shot

side.jpg

an angled shot

corner.jpg

a nice salmon i caught

IMG_0594.jpg

and a full tank shot

front.jpg

WHOAAAA!!

HELLA SWEET SALMON! How long it take u to eat that thing? Ur tank is great too. hhaha. I like ur aquascape alot

NICE fish!! what river did you catch it on?

Maybe next summer you and I should go fishing...I do a lot of fly fishing on the N. American, Yuba, Feather, McCloud, Truckee....there is no purer form of fishing than fly fishing!!

thanks everyone for the compliments, snoop there are 2 fish, just can never get pics of them...i have an algae blenny and a black coral goby

zap, we should definately go fishing, screw summer, the truckee is going off right now for trout and steelhead season in the american is just around the corner. i caught that salmon on the american down around geothe park. i caught one 6 pounder this mornin. i havent done much fly fishing but would love to give it a go. i have a 4 weight rod, just need to get a reel

Glad to see you are having success with this tank. You have almost the same setup I was planning on building.

Tell me about your lighting. I saw in your earlier post that it was a 250w with two bulbs?

nope, maybe i mistyped earlier? it is just a single 250w de 14k bulb. ive got a 20k laying around im gonna swap in there to see how i like it but it is just the one bulb.

im swapping out the prizm with a euroreef and sump system as well as adding

an oceansmotion to the returns, other htan that im pretty happy with how the tank is turning out

Archived