Coral Vue Hydros

Clearing up some space sale... (Corals!)

Caesar777

Long story short, Galaxea are pretty easy and don't need so much light.

Considering that I have another half-inch fragment that fell within the live rock for a few weeks, then was found, then fell again and got buried in some rubble, then surfaced again thanks to a nass, and has since been sitting on the bottom (occasionally covered by loose zooanthids, continually moved by the sand critters), I think I can say with certaintly that they're pretty easy to keep.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after looking in post that seems a bad idea, bah i was just trying to add something exciting looking like that to my tank maybe some ricordea i dunno keep me posted if you get anything new to buy before you ship to me :)

I do have some blue-green Florida rics, huge guys, over an inch. Want one?

Okay, everyone's stuff (except KidCNU :) ) was shipped out today. I'll send the tracking numbers later tonight.

Still available: LOTS OF ZOOS! (Some new ones!)

True BLUE zoos! Deep cobalt blue, NOT gray, NOT purple. $10ea, 5 for $45, 10 for $85

Fire & Ice zoos - deep orange skirt/sky-blue ring/pink-orange center $5ea

Turquoise center zoos $4ea

Bright yellow skirt/ice-blue ring/bright yellow-orange dot zoos $3ea

Green skirt/purple ring/bright yellow dot zoos $2ea

Tiny dark green skirt/dark purple ring/yellowish lime-green dot zoos $2ea

Also several large, quarter-sized Tonga bullseye mushrooms! These are the real ones, thick and colorful--deep violet-purple with lots of cobalt blue and some sky-blue and light green highlights. VERY pretty, very nice. $15ea

Will try to get pics of everything soon!

Also, the pink leather and Galaxea are tentatively still available... Anyone who buys something else can have the Galaxea for free.

And the sand star... Someone with a big tank, take him! Five bucks.

Sorry, already shipped. But I could ship the zoo and Galaxea for another $6 priority.

Let me tell you a secret, FishFreak... I already sent you a blue or two. :D

(I'm pretty sure that everybody got one blue--they're on the same rock as the turq's.)

Heh.. No prob. And for the record, I'm a lady--Caesar is my dog. :happy:

your mailbox is full also i suppose if you are looking to get rid of the Galaxea i'm sure i could find him a good home in my tank since you haven't shipped my stuff out yet Just offering as an option

Sure, why not. Still looking for some blue zoos?

Really? From where? I know I sold you some Turqs.

you sold me blues in my frag pack i bought last night from you two of them at least thats what the pm says :P

No true blues, silly. There are the ice-blues--that's very light blue, almost white--and turqs, which are turqiose (green-blue). The true blues are a deep cobalt.

Still available:

* PINK LEATHER $10

* Sand-sifting star $5

* Free Galaxea

ALSO: LOTS OF ZOOS! (Some new ones!)

* True BLUE zoos! Deep cobalt blue, NOT gray, NOT purple. $10ea, 5 for $45, 10 for $85

* Fire & Ice zoos - Deep orange skirt/sky-blue ring/pink-orange center $5ea

* Turquoise center zoos $4ea

* Bright yellow skirt/ice-blue ring/bright yellow-orange dot zoos $3ea

* Green skirt/purple ring/bright yellow dot zoos $2ea

* Tiny dark green skirt/dark purple ring/yellowish lime-green dot zoos $2ea

* Also several large, quarter-sized Tonga bullseye mushrooms! These are the real ones, thick and colorful--deep violet-purple with lots of cobalt blue and some sky-blue and light green highlights. VERY pretty, very nice. $15ea

Will try to get pics of everything soon!

Again, priority 2-3 day shipping is $8, express overnight is $24.

Got my order today. Everything was packed great and they are in my tanks. Looks like they are going to open up okay, but it's too early to tell. Would definitely buy again from Caesar. As a matter of fact, I think I'll go check out her other sale.

Awesome, glad to know you're happy with them!

Archived