Top Shelf Aquatics

Clearing up some space sale... (Corals!)

Caesar777

Originally posted by Caesar777

Sure, KidCNU, I can sell you the 5 inch rock and the two zoos. Keep in mind that the rock isn't covered with zoos, just has several good-sized clusters. (Total maybe 30-40 polyps?)

Aww, that's what I wanted

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i understand i'm just looking for something to give me a small start to ooo at hehe it'd just be the 5 inch piece is thats ok?

Well, it's just a lot of work to pack up corals for shipping--I take every precaution, use styro and heat packs, etc.--and it's just not worth it for a $5 or $10 piece, you know?

I also want a 1.5" Pink lobophytum leather (aka catcher's mitt, and it really is shaped like one) Growing on a 2-3" piece of Tonga branch live rock. Cute, very easy to keep. $10

If the neon green one is still available I will take that too. Is the 1" frag of pink star polyps still available?

Thanks!

Sure. I need to leave right now, but I'll get back to you on that.

I look forward to the 5 inch piece just let me know what i will need to do to pay you via paypal and the total thanks

JOhn!

Everything's left until paid for, pretty much. Let me know via PM if you're seriously interested in something, and I can hold onto it for you.

paying for 1 fire and ice 1 tuqoise and the 5 inch as we speak! can't wait to see it and put it in my tank :oD

Got it. When do you want me to ship?

I guess ship when you can no hurry, just make sure u ship them eventully and drop me a Pm or an e-mail when you ship them

hey guys, flo(caesar777) is a great gal to do business with. i bought an iceprobe chiller from her and that thing was packed better than anything i have ever seen. thanks flo!!!

Great to know! Glad it made it to you okay. Your setup looks awesome, I bet that chiller will really perfect things.

agh i just remembered i will be gone for my brothers Graduation till Sunday the 15th so i guess wait till monday the 16th and ship if you can maybe? just a heads up

Okay, 5" zoo rock is sold to KidCNU. (Also, for the record, a few single super-color polyps, but there's more where that came from!)

Green leather is actually being held for FishFreak (sorry, I just say "sure" to anything!) until further notice. We have a trade pending. :)

Archived