inTank Media Baskets

Tigahboy's Bucket-o-Fish

Tigahboy

Originally posted by VicSkimmr

What happened to the really large piece you had?

sliced up. some went to local reefers, some on ebay, and some for trades...

I'll probably only keep a few heads for myself. And I still have a 4 polyp frag that I havent decided what to do w/ yet.

-Dennis

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Reefer Addict

Tigah-Keep forgetting to ask you were you scored your pink yuma.  

Let me know if you are willing to give up the source.

Thanks!

that depends on whether you are willing to give up one of your sources. hehe. ;)

I know were....

not here, but there is one $50 BIN on ebay.... kinda bad health, but you coldnt easily get it back to bright pink...just put in pink yuma, under coral...

don't buy a single thing that guy sells. he has tried to sell favia as acanthastrea lord. three times that i have seen. i wouldn't be surprised if everything he sells is bunk.

tigah,

I got tired of searching through the thousands of pages that are you threads, for the answers to a couple simple question: what kind of sand do you use, and how deep is it?

I am *this* close (fingers really really close together) to using southdown, and then i just read about how it gets blown all over the tank if you've got moderate/hight flow.... so the search continues until i'm satisfied that I will make the right decision.

Thanks!

~B

p.s. keep up the good work.

so, how much did you buy that for...? and were? tigah, are there any good lfs's near magic mountain? (Or any one...) 16 bids... $500... how many people are watching?

I live right next to Magic Mountain and there are no good fish stores anywhere in Santa Clarita that I've found. It's worth the drive to Jeff's if you need something. (PS I'm so jealous of that OC acan, Tigah. Well... All your acans...)

Maxvan1 - a) $70 per polyp B) a private reefer c) I've only been near Magic Mountain once - to trade frags w/ Kogut d) 22 ppl are watching e) yes, I bought that yuma from aquadesignz.com.

JSL - thanks! I'll try to take a better pic of the "super blue tenius."

Larnie - no problemo. =)

Kogut - YGPM

Archived