Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy's Bucket-o-Fish

Tigahboy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10" Red Devil

Hey Tigah, I was thinking of going with the 250 AquaMedic like the one you have over your 30 gallon, but the guy at Hellolights swears it will be bad for the sides of the tank. That I would be better off going with a 2x 150 setup. Also he says the 250's dont have the pull down visor. What do you think about this. Thanks.

10" Red Devil

Sorry I replied to the wrong thread, I actually have been asking you questions on your 67 thread, doh! Anyway it is a 20 long that will be drilled to a 15 gallon rubbermade sump.

Thanks man!

all i have in response then, is look at my 36" long 30g tank. do the sides look dark to you? hehe. for a 20long (30"), you'll be fine. I promise. besides, do you really want to pay double and buy 2 150w pendants? 150 and 250 price difference is only like $20-40.

thread "killer"? wouldn't that mean my threads would be rather short? hehe. But I'm not trying to go for long threads tho. shorter the better since access to info becomes cumbersome w/ lengthy threads. That's why I keep splitting them after a certain point. 12 pages aint so bad considering the first couple 30g threads I had.

lol aint so bad you say....thats hilarious you know how long it takes to go through all this and its like i have to cause its going to be good if tigah starts it, it's going to be either hilarious or informative but either way you cant lose

lol its all good

haha. wow. I wouldn't even bother reading thru all of this. i think the Barbe haten project has the record for most hits/views tho. 9 million or somethin like that. haha.

10" Red Devil

Hey Tigah, yeah I think Im going to stick with the 150 then. Your tank is definitely doing well with the 250 so I need to stop stressing and stick with the original plan. Thanks.

Archived