Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's Bucket-o-Fish

Tigahboy

How did I of all people miss out on this thread? Your tank continues to amaze me every time I see it. I need to come by and pick up a couple frags to replace the few I've lost due to stupidity by my family and sold. That frogspawn's still on the top of my list, though. (Besides the torts, of course) ;) Not going to even mention the yuma. I'm better off finding my own. How's the mandarin doing? I miss mine a lot. Is he eating frozen yet? Mine loved bloodworms for some reason... Sucks about the 6-liner. Hopefully he won't be stupid for long.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you got a mandarin?! I want to see! I got one right after I removed my cherub angel and he's now my favorite fish ever. I got the guy trained to eat straight from my dropper when I feed at night. :)

Watch them become the new trend. ;) Haha. Wouldn't that suck. Mine always would come out and display his fins and puff up and peck at the glass when I'd get ready to feed... But as soon as the camera came near the tank, he hid from view... Amazing fish, though.

hahah...no no...i dont want mandarin to become a trend....

Nano_Reefin...just got it a week ago. so you started the trend. make a mandarin club thread! haha. j/k.

I doubt i'm gonna move it into the 67g tho. I'll let him exhaust my pod population and find him a new home before I transfer everything.

mine likes to sneak in on shots.

I try my darndest to keep him out of view because for the next week i get slack for having a mandarin in my cube.

He eats prepped foods and is a champ. Sometimes you get lucky.

For such a delicate fish, some just don't die. ;) Mine, when I left it w/ my ex-girlfriend in Texas last smmer, had been in the tank for over 6 months and was as fat as the day liveaquaria (yes, a healthy fish from them =O) sent him. He ate blood worms like crazy and would eat whatever mysis my clowns, dottyback, and blennie missed. I'm sure we didn't have enough pods for him because it was a 29gal w/ no fuge or sump, but there was nowhere else for him to go when I found out what was beneficial for him. The day I left him, he only had his right eye in tact (the other was practically missing from an unknown source) and was puffed up w/ his fins out. By far they are the coolest fish I've ever seen IMHO. If yours is eating prepared foods, Dennis, and you don't want to move him into the big tank, let me know. My tank is nutzo w/ pods (the angel and clown have even started eating them) thx to your chaeto. ;) Did you get a psychadelic (green) or a regular one (blue)? I need to see a pic of him!!!!!

Here's a photo of mine. Everyones goes into shock when they see this fish. They're just soo beautiful. And definitely no mandarin club thread. That's the last thing I'd want to see. :D

Archived