Coral Vue Hydros

Sinistard's 92w Nano Cube Dx

Sinistard

Nice Nathan!

Your photography is awesome! I'd seriously consider trying to get some published on RC's ReefKeeping on on Anthony Calfo's WetWebMedia site.

Looks awesome!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Six and shao-lin nano.

I do have one photo on someone's site. It's a picture of my pom pom on Melevs site. Not exactly published but still cool:) If you click n the pop pom it has additional images one is mine

http://www.melevsreef.com/id/kritter2.html...d/kritter2.html

shao-lin you are right the xenia is getting a bit out of control, I need to do a major prune job on the top. It is starting to block light to the corals on the bottom back.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a growth shot of my 2 Montipora Digitata after a just over a month in my tank. In the top picture you can also see the red mushroom has split off 2 babies (there is actually 4 you can only see 2 in the picture) and the zoos have spread quite a bit.

messed up the date then fixed it

spsgrowth.jpg

Thanks Tigahboy.

My blueberry lord has "blued" up a bit since I put it in the tank. After I talked to RandyO about what lights he liked for color he said the blueberry had it's best color under PCs for him.

Oh well either way it's a nice looking morph. I like my green/red/blueish morph the best of the 3 I have.

• 4 weeks later...

Well some bad news my Yasha Goby died:*( I saw all my hermits in one spot and knew something was wrong. By the time I found it's body all that was left was a few bones

I don't know what caused it, he seemed healthy up till I found him dead. It was a few weeks ago and everything else in the tank is doing fine. The only thing I can think is that the clowns were not letting him get enough food even though I spot feed him and made sure he got at least a few good sized pieces of food.

This sucks my clowns were going to get moved to my new tank and the Yasha was going to get the 12 all to its self. It was a sad day and I will miss the little guy, he had a great personality:(

Archived