Top Shelf Aquatics

For Larnie...................

SaltyDawg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know what ya mean man !!! I have been making a killin gon my blue ringed shrooms around here. I just sold a 4 shroom rock with shrooms no bigger than a quarter on it for 60 bucks.

The guy came down from Ackron Oh. To get it too!!!!

What can i say ! every tim eI put these shrooms up they go like mad for good money.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=44301

Holy Sh!t I have to be up in 3.5 hours. This is the kind of discusion that we should have been having in the first place.

I was thinking of waiting until after the holidays before trying to ebay it. Those are some cool shrooms you got there. I want some!

you little biotches were busy last night arguing some silly ######. man usually I am a dick but all I gotta say is wow.

well I just woke up and drove home from work and thought I would see what was going on here before I went back to sleep! Peace out knee grows!

Oh and the first pic in the thread is a florida if I am not mistaken. Size of the mushroom usually gives it away.

Adin and emo your pics still crack me up.

well back to bed, wish my bed was as comfy as my chair at work!

Thank you Ebin. Thats all I was tryingto get across from the beginning bu tI think we are past that now. ( that is if you are talking about the pic is posted on the first page of this thread for Larnie?)

Heather, the secong pic (yuma) doesnt look to nice. Did that ric recently get poked, prodded, or something? Try less light if it always looks like that.

And as far as feeding them.... my biggest ric just ate the entire shrimp moult... its so fat now it looks like a muffin, lol.

Josh.............YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG DUDE!!!!!!!!

I moved them to a less light area and they expended to hell and back!!!!!!

I am so thick headed somtimes I will die saying I am right!

But I can and WILL admitt when I am wrong. ( see my new thread for my public apology) ( coral forum)

whats wrong with it? Its always looked like that since I got it? It seems healthy.. it contracts at night when the lights out.. fully extends during the day.. Is there something im missing with it? under that yuma is a hole in the rock.. so it kinda sits down in it..

Originally posted by BKtomodachi

Heather, the secong pic (yuma) doesnt look to nice.  Did that ric recently get poked, prodded, or something?  Try less light if it always looks like that.

And as far as feeding them.... my biggest ric just ate the entire shrimp moult... its so fat now it looks like a muffin, lol.

Dude..it was chilling in you PM box for days...and then I deleted it last night after Saltydawg posted his thread....cuz it was obviously not relevant anymore. It showed that you never opened/read it. =/

Heather, its tentacles arent "inflated", but that could be bright light. What kind of lighting do you have it under?

Its not a terminally bad thing, I just like mine to be "poofy".

its tentacles have never really been inflated since day 1... but ive watched it closely and it opens nicely during the day.. retracts in the evening... ive had it for prob 3 months now.. the color never seems to fade and it never emits any goop or look like its melting so I figured its ok.

its under 32w pc in a 7g and its sitting on the bottom so I figured it cant be getting all that much light. I might have to much current in my tank. Ive never spot fed it so maybe that would help inflate it although being in a 7g I try not to feed my corals since none of them "require" feeding to help keep the pollutants down.

when its extended its a good 2" in diameter or so... but its kinda oddly seated in a hole in the rock which always kinda makes it look sunken.

All my other rics are Florida and ive watched them to. They are all higher in the tank and seem to inflate and extend well as does the hairy mushroom next to the yuma. not sure what its problem is :)

Originally posted by BKtomodachi

Heather, its tentacles arent "inflated", but that could be bright light.  What kind of lighting do you have it under?  

Its not a terminally bad thing, I just like mine to be "poofy".

its just kinda hard to place it anywhere else cause of the rock its on. Not a lot of options in the 7g.... I have my 20g cycling now. Im pretty sure im going with MH lighting on that tank. So the yuma will go in there when its ready. :)

as far as "tiny tentacle syndrome"... sounds like my yuma has a personal problem ;)

Archived