Innovative Marine Aquariums

[Warning] Crystal Sea Salt Is Horrid

Christopher Marks

I agree with Prophecy, as you say that you wouldn't buy products from someone that has such a poor attitude in Customer Service as does he. Again as I have said they lost a customer and besides I'm sure that they may not care because I don't use 150 Gl per year for changes only about 100Gl/year. But you know that old saying power in numbers. Perhaps people can get their heads out of their a^sses and stop using their products as well and make a statement especially about not catering to the small market. Even Vegas caters to the low rollers because there is just more of them available then the few rich ones.

Hey SteveC you say don't f^ck with him. Why is he the almighty Reef God and if someone goes against his word and products all of our precious corals will just shrivel up and die? Until I see good hard evidence that yes Corals thrive/grow better in their products and I see a formal apology for his ignorance to his customers and potential customers then I am staying clear of his salts and using Red Sea or IO.

"Long Life the inconsistant batch to batch and 45 year old technology syntethic salts."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christopher Marks

My God this is getting old.

So ekudl, I should "get [my] head out of [my] a^ss and stop using their products" because you don't like their business practices or the person who owns the company?

I use their salt mix in my tanks because it works well for me and I've noticed an improvement in my tank's health a coral growth. I found out for myself by *actually trying* it. Not by following smart ass comments from people that have quite possibly never used the product themselves. Did I instantly throw away my salt mix and buy AquaCraft's because some report that I've never heard of claims it's better? No - I put absolutely no faith in it, and I tried it for myself based on recommendations from people that *actually* have used it. I used it, I liked it, I kept it.

"Prophecy", you have clearly registered on this site for the purpose to prod at this beaten topic. Your comment on me being biased to this product because they sponsor this site is completely unfounded. Aqua Craft wasn't even a sponsor when I started using their products.

And to say "When someone has to get on a soap box to claim there product is better instead of just letting it prove itself...makes ya think.." is yet another ridiculous comment. It has proved itself to many people. The only reason MDP responds is for his own defense, just as you are going to do in response to this.

OscarBeast, clearly your request for physical data about improved coral growth will never be given to you, even if the company does have the info. If you really want to know, find out for yourself, or stop whining about it and keep using the salt you have now.

Archived