Top Shelf Aquatics

aquatraders.com

bigbenji

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok why would you want a 20000k bulb if you are putting pc actinics with it? thats rediculous for that mh system. I can almost build a better system for a few $$$ more than that.

I got my lights today. I had the 110 total wattage - 55 and 55. The difference is AMAZING. I had an upgrade from regular fluorescent, but not by much. I got a picture earlier and will post it when I get a chance.

I am *very* happy.

Here's the pic - not great quality, I need to practice. You can kinda see the firefish in the bottom right corner and my perc along the top. My corals are already thanking me B)

newlights.jpg

well i got mine yesterday. while it was carboard wrapped around the box it still arived ok. we had the ups man open the box in front of us to make sure all was well. and it is working great so far. it is over my tank and pretty bright. all in all i would say i had a great experience

• 5 months later...

Okay,

So has anyone had any problems yet with anything they bought from AquaTraders? I may very well purchase a large order myself, assuming everyone is in okay shape. I need a skimmer, MH (probably instead of PC's), and a powerhead(s). Has anyone ordered a MH from them?

Thanks.

I ordered the 211 Watt MH. Mine works fine. However, my cousin ordered one as well after seeing mine, and his Actinics don't work for some reason. They will replace. Also, I have to mention the poor packaging, and lack of any assembly directions.

Archived