Coral Vue Hydros

Something bit me!!!

Marine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this thread, so much energy. anyway i'm looking forward to the day my tank attacks me. Then it would really be worth all the money that has gone intoo it.

How about getting pricked by once of those purple sea urchins? I saw one in my tank a week ago munching on a piece of furmula one. Usually he is in a hole, so I guess I won't get pricked anytime soon by scrubbing my acrylic walls.

Okay Marine, I hope you finger heals up.

You should do what they did over at REEFNUT.COM . They blew it out of the water with a sealed fire cracker & a 12 volt battery. That was a classic I nearly pissed my pants laughing. Thats the Aussie way of dealing with the problem. How is the finger now? That happened to freind of mine 2 years ago & he lost the 2 nuckles on his nose picking finger. I wasnt laughing then but i am now because it didnt happen to me.

holy cow you should go to the store and get steri strips. they use them in hospitals to seal up cuts that are deep but not deep enought to use stiches. they are usually like 1-2" long and kinda look like packing tape. they have strings inside the fabric and are extremely adhesive. it will keep the wound closed while it heals. do it asap or you will have quite a scar from that

i personally wouldnt the strips are like 5-10 bucks are are sterile. i know people who have used duct tape to seal a wound on the way to the hospital for proper attention. the cut has been open too long to stich any way.

I am really sorry that you had to experience a mantis teh wrong way. Some for the guys are right, a peacock mantis can actually be a really cool pet. They are very intellegent, and extremely beautiful...especially the peacock mantis shrimp like it seem that you have.

Dose he look like this?

ajones_odsc_full.jpg

STOodontactylusscyallarus2.jpg

i use superglue on all my 'smaller' cuts. i had a gash about as long as the one youve got on your finger as well...all i did was clean it out with hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and then glue it shut.

AReeferIsExpensive

i apologize marine. When someone posts an outragous thread the second they create an account, it seems very suspicious~ Esp b/c so many losers do it often. =)

lol , if the mantis is still alive i will buy it from you. i have a smasher right now. sounds like you got hit by a spearer. ket me know if you want to sell it

Archived