Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Something bit me!!!

Marine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GedemeisterDK
Originally posted by Marine

I got him!!!!!!!!!......ill have a buddy of mine bring over his digital, and you guys can see the "one eyed mantis"

Marine, we dont want to se your one eyed mantis :D

GedemeisterDK

Trolls (Scandinavian Mythology): Once upon a time, evil dwarfs were living in hills, forests and mounds. They were stumpy, misshapen, humpbacked, with a long nose, long hair and a long tail. Trolls were inclined to thieving, and fond of carrying off children. They would substitute one of their own offspring for that of a human mother. They were called "hill-people", and they were especially averse to noise, from a recollection of the time when god Thor used to fling his hammer after them. Not all trolls were evil!. Some trolls were helping people. Some trolls were only playing games. But, evil trolls were the one that kids were most afraid of. Some trolls were small, other were giants.

internet troll:

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

GedemeisterDK

what about this thead leads you to think im not telling th truth?

i´m not the one saying it, you asked what it meant, internet trolls live a sad sad life, hope for you youre not one...want to see that mantis :)

You Okies and your noodlin' :)

Do xcajx's disinfection protocol. Just watch it for signs of infection (redness, heat, swelling, discharge, fever, streaks running up the finger/arm). Don't dick around if you do see the signs...go to urgent care.....and telling them you've infected by a marine organism...potentially vibrio sp. or mycobacterium marinium.

For inspiration: http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=414029

:D :D :D :D thats really funny:D :D :D :D i dint think of that......ive been luaghing for10 min now.........but really ill have it up tonight.

I really dont think we need to see your one eyed mantis "up" tonight also.

If you TRULY have a mantis, and you've caught him, DON'T KILL HIM! I'd pay all s&h costs if you wanted to ship him my way! Mantis are beautiful creatures, aside from their nasty claws, they're quite neat to watch, have some of the best eyesight on the planet, and are very cunning & intelligent.

Thank god somebody told him to disinfect it. I was getting worried after 10 posts just from people who didn't belive him or thought it was "cool". Infection is a serious risk with this type of wound. People have had their fingers Amputated.:o It's dangerous stuff. In regards to keeping the mantis.....find it....catch it...sell it. Then take your anger out on a tree or something.

Mike

they may have some of the best eyesight, but not this guy in particular.... if you recall, he said that he tried to get it out of the hole with tweezers, but he ended up pulling one of the eyes off. i think marine's going for the eye for an eye approach, so there might not be much of a mantis left when he's done with it....

Originally posted by jaguilar

i think marine's going for the eye for an eye approach, so there might not be much of a mantis left when he's done with it....

actually, he's going for the 'eye for a finger' approach

Archived