Coral Vue Hydros

Looking for guidance on livestock for my 5g pico.

Lb87

Hey everyone, I just got a 5 gallon pico tank and I'm trying to figure out what livestock would be suitable. For filtration I'm going to put on an Aquamaxx hob-pf which will have a carbon filter and fiber balls, for lighting an AI blade grow 12". I'd like to have one fish. I'm thinking either a gold neon eviota goby or a blue neon goby. For cuc I'm think one emerald crab, one peppermint shrimp, and one tuxedo urchin. For corals I'd like to have 4-6 varieties of zoa, a hammer coral, a Xenia, a few mushrooms, and possibly a little bit of macro algae. Would that be too much of a bioload, or too crowded? Also if so, what should I remove or possibly substitute for something else that'd be more suitable? One final question, what would be the best order to introduce these to the tank? I'm thinking goby, then shrimp, followed by crab and urchin once algae starts popping up, then all of the corals afterward. Any input is much appreciated. 

54 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Hi welcome to NR. Is this your 1st saltwater tank, or maybe your 1st pico? 

1st pico. My ex and I had a 30 gallon AIO nano in the past.