inTank Media Baskets

Sharbuckles IM Fusion 15 Cube

Sharbuckle

16 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

And the toadstool looks even better than the previous picture 

It’s starting to perk up! When it’s happy the polyps are about 4” long. Can’t wait to see it back to former glory. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ml86743 said:

Awesome little reel.  Checked out your other posts, you take some killer photos!  What are you shooting on?

Sony a6100 with sigma art lenses! 

Here's a crappy cell phone video I uploaded to YouTube. You can see how much algae is on the glass and I'm scraping almost three times a day! Hoping this goes away after a few water changes. Ordered some chemipure blue, some extra filter socks, and a couple mangroves! 

• Like 1

Well the tank is just about a week shy of a month old and I am absolutely obsessed. This little tank is exactly what I needed to rekindle my love affair with reefing.

DSC06013.jpg

• Like 1

I've gone the other direction and set the difficulty to 11/10, but OMG, there are days when I dream of a care free easy tank.  IMO, nanos are perfect for a chilled out softy with a few LPS.  I just wanted to see if I could do SPS in a 20G AIO, I recommend it to no one.  Only for the extremely bored.

I can't wait to watch yours grow!

Also, hi! from the south end.  613 4 LIFE.

3 hours ago, PJPS said:

I've gone the other direction and set the difficulty to 11/10, but OMG, there are days when I dream of a care free easy tank.  IMO, nanos are perfect for a chilled out softy with a few LPS.  I just wanted to see if I could do SPS in a 20G AIO, I recommend it to no one.  Only for the extremely bored.

I can't wait to watch yours grow!

Also, hi! from the south end.  613 4 LIFE.

Whoa whoa whoa a fellow nano Reefer in Ottawa? Are you on the Facebook groups? 

26 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

Whoa whoa whoa a fellow nano Reefer in Ottawa? Are you on the Facebook groups? 

The Facebook?  What’s this, one of those new fangled “magazines “?  Seriously, what are the good groups?  I’ll join tonight 😊

14 hours ago, PJPS said:

The Facebook?  What’s this, one of those new fangled “magazines “?  Seriously, what are the good groups?  I’ll join tonight 😊

Haha only one I find of value is OMRAC. Mostly buy and sell but some really good Reefers on there. 

Hey guys check out this video I made of a local Reefer and friend Ash’s waterbox.

Im starting a series on local Reefers and their tanks, I’ll be doing an initial video of their aquarium followed up by an interview and question video.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Steady as she goes. Added a large Rhodactis and some feather caulerpa. I also realized there’s some sort of red macro growing out of the overflow… must have come in on a Frag. Oh and I bought theee mangroves… unsure of how to work them into this tank…

• Like 1

A shot with only blues on,

also,

I got three mangroves today and just sort of jammed them in the rear chambers until I figure out what to do with them.

also added some chemi pure blue to help with all the leather shedding.

BE727716-C3FD-4BD8-8DAE-5C90B66D38FD.jpeg

• Like 3