Top Shelf Aquatics

Any one have a reccomendation for a snowflake eel tank size

triggers are cool

triggers are cool

i think 75 would work but the average is 83.3 using math but animals space does not mean that the animal would be happy but like you say bigger is better might not even get a ribbon eel just some questions.

They are advanced/expert for sure. I would do min 75g on them as you need to keep the water quality good. Can you afford to buy lots of live food? Damselfish? Peppermint shrimp? No fresh water fish. 

In an ideal world I think a person with breeding clowns could keep one of these and have lots of culled clowns to feed it. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
triggers are cool

ok i dont want to be a mean owner and feed them stuff they wont eat but they do eat shrimp in the wild actaully saw one while snorkling

10 minutes ago, triggers are cool said:

what about table shrimp

They often refuse frozen food... if you can get them eating frozen, they need a variety. Fresh octopus, raw shrimp, silversides, etc. You can stuff them with other food like krill, ect to try and get more nutrition in them.

They are DIFFICULT to get eating so you need to plan to buy live food but sometimes they also won't eat live and starve. 

Yes they eat shrimp and fish in the wild.. eel like to eat octopus too. 

They can escape out of pretty much ANY gap so the tank needs to be sealed up tight.

Most people fail at keeping them long term. I believe they are also expensive... so do you have money to likely throw away?

• Like 3
triggers are cool
19 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

**Strong FileFishFinatic Vibes**

so uh yeah since i could not get a trigger i got a filefish want a orange spotted but they are hard to keep and there food source is sps