Top Shelf Aquatics

Let's see your controller boards and cabinets!

OfficeReefer

OfficeReefer

Hello all,

I've recently jumped back from nano tanks into a Reefer 250 and thought, it sure would be nice to mount my Apex, DOS and Trident with accessories all inside this unit. I did see @Pjanssen recently added an ATO to the outside but I think it's possible to put a 10g from Trigger Systems (for sure their 5g) below but with their routing of pipes and a ReefMat with Skimmer, it's probably going to be a tight fit. I recently purchased the Red Sea Control Panel Slide Out 25 and was hoping to mount it on the left side for maximum utility but it looks like this will be more challenging than expected. I know other folks have this item and some custom made solutions, let's see your control panel and cabinets!

OfficeReefer

@Pjanssen nice looking cabinet!

@Pjanssen My bad that was @FISHnChix comment in your post with the separate top off.

Anyone else have some items to share or have implemented the RS Slide out or have an ATO inside the Reefer 250 that is not the one it came with?

4 hours ago, OfficeReefer said:

@Pjanssen nice looking cabinet!

@Pjanssen My bad that was @FISHnChix comment in your post with the separate top off.

Anyone else have some items to share or have implemented the RS Slide out or have an ATO inside the Reefer 250 that is not the one it came with?

Some ideas in this thread🤙

• Like 2

This was my RS750. I pretty much did the same thing on another tank I had. I like all the electronics out of the moist area……

3A8D051D-B896-4EBD-8780-3CFADBC6A157.jpeg

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, OfficeReefer said:

@spectra I think that's what I want to do in my next build for sure. Can you run that Apex locally with the mounted tablet locally?

I used the tablet with the apex with no issues. It was better than looking at the phone.