Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

No connection to app

HiImSean

My Nanobox duo is just on cruse control and the cycle works that I’ve had for a year or so now but I just tried logging into the bluefish app and I can’t connect or do a blink setup on a new account. Anyone run into this lately?

SpencerShepard

Please check the LED on the Bluefish controller itself, as this will indicate the connection error.  This is often a case of a network change some time in the past and the controller doesn't have an internet connection. 

image.png.6f11ce1eec988dca4b7fd2ad3f676ae0.png

Thanks for that. For some reason if it stops flashing after about a minute of having re-plugging in the power and that seems to only time it will sync is when the light is flashing. It completely reset my light profile/timers but I’ve at least got a connection now. 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I’m getting that response on one of my lights, while the other one allows me to login normally. It’s super frustrating. 

@NoOneLikesADryTang Check out my post above if you’re still having this problem 

unplug the unit and have the blink connect ready to go when the purple (blue) led is flashing. If the light isn’t flashing you won’t be able to connect.