SaltCritters.com

IM25

Like_Mike

Looks good.

The haze just looks like dust from sand. It will disipate on its own. Stirring the sand periodically and changing floss more frequently will help 

• Like 2

Agreed with it looking like dust from sand.  Looks like you have a pretty fine grade of sand.  My clownfish will swipe at the sand with her tail to clear her space below her toadstool leather and it will get a little cloudy like that.  Make sure you have some filter floss to collect the fine particles...it helps a ton.

That's a great looking tank!!!!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Looks good.

The haze just looks like dust from sand. It will disipate on its own. Stirring the sand periodically and changing floss more frequently will help 

I agree it may be from that sand also, at this point I wish I would have went with a bigger grain, but its all good. Gotcha, right now I am changing out the floss every two days or so. 

2 minutes ago, gena said:

Agreed with it looking like dust from sand.  Looks like you have a pretty fine grade of sand.  My clownfish will swipe at the sand with her tail to clear her space below her toadstool leather and it will get a little cloudy like that.  Make sure you have some filter floss to collect the fine particles...it helps a ton.

Yeah, my clowns make a bare spot towards the back wall. More than likely that's what it is. 

15 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

Are you running carbon?

Chemi-Pure blue is the only source of carbon I am running at the moment 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Like_Mike said:

Yeah, my clowns make a bare spot towards the back wall. More than likely that's what it is. 

I'd bet money on it LOL.  You'll probably be dealing with the cloudiness until they get it just right!

1 hour ago, Like_Mike said:

Thank you and thank you also to @gena and @Clown79. You both complimented my tank and I didn't say thank you. How rude of myself. 

🙂

Aquascape looks great.

My clowns did the same, particularly the female. She always disturbed the sand around her coral. No matter what i did, she moved it, sand, shells, rocks.

• 4 weeks later...
filefishfinatic
On 8/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, gena said:

same happens for me. 

• 2 months later...