Do i need less red?

Fishmanmilex

Do i need les red?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do i need less red?

• Yes!
    • No!

Fishmanmilex

So im still not sure about the gbg, BUT there are many more fish i like that i ignored due to my current stocking’s red profile. So with 1 clownfish (her husband got brooklynella), 1 firefish goby, 1 clown goby, 1 tail-spot Blenny, and 1 small orange spotted watchman, do you think i need some cool colors, or should i get more red (a lot of fish i like are red. My two dream fish (marine betta and diamond goby) aren’t, but they're way to big for my tank.). And if i do get some more non red, would another watchman get along in a tank that size? How about another clown goby or a neon goby? If i go with more red ill probably get a tanka's wrasse. Would any of these get along?

Fishmanmilex
1 hour ago, M. Tournesol said:

If you have a lot of red fishes, you could go with a lot of blue/green corals since red Complementary color is cyan. This could create a cool effect.

Not a bad idea. There arent that many green fish, and i also worry about overstocking.. .so what fish would you suggest? Maybe neon goby, green clown goby, other than that idk.