Cultivated Reef

Stocking on a 125g tank

Reefer-begginer

Reefer-begginer

Hey all, so once I get rid of the ich that's plaguing my 125g FoWLR tank, I had wanted to add some new fish into it. 

Currently there's only 6 fish in the tank ( + 5 shrimps and 2 starfish ).

I have 

Emperor angel

Raccoon butterfly

Coral beauty angel

Foxface rabbitfish

2x tomato clowns about 2 inches big atm.

I was considering adding the following but wasn't sure if this was a good idea

1x fairy wrasse

2x pink squirrel fish

1x scopias tang

1x yellow tang

1x hawaiian kole tang

And maybe a blue mouth trigger.

I should also mention I am about to start doing the triton method for my tank, i have a 500g skimmer, and soon to be a refugium that ill place in my trigger system ( 1st space ), vs doing media like ceramic rings, bio-balls etc.

Any and all suggestions will be a huge help.

Sounds like a lot unless you're an expert.

I would add no more fish and try your experiments with triton instead.  If things go haywire, fewer fish will be subject to any potential stress.

Wait to add any more fish until you have the tank all settled down and nice coralline algae growing.

Even when you do add more, consider only adding 1 or 2 more fish.  Adding all the fish on that list would be asking for trouble.  125 gallons isn't small, but it isn't really all that big either....it's a small big tank.  😉

6 hours ago, Reefer-begginer said:

I should also mention I am about to start doing the triton method for my tank, i have a 500g skimmer, and soon to be a refugium that ill place in my trigger system ( 1st space ), vs doing media like ceramic rings, bio-balls etc.

What is your reasoning for all these approaches, BTW?

You have live rock (and maybe a sand bed) that is supposed to be your bio-filtration.  A skimmer is generally all you need to add to that.  Are you sure you see a need for triton, ceramic rings and bio-balls?  ("More" isn't usually better.)