Top Shelf Aquatics

On Sale! New! Frag tank 4.7 gallons Micro-Reefs Aquariums..

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Just wanted to give everyone a shout out!  The frag tank is sold!  But there were like 5 others that wanted one.  I emailed them back, I have enough material to make the same tank in 3-4 days and then ship it for the same deal!  No more than 3 more, so if you got an email from me that quoted shipping, please contact me and send me your email.  So I can commence builds and close this thread.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Okay, another reefer purchased one, that leaves just two more slots for me take.  2 more orders before I close this thread.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Had to slow down production as I was out of return pumps and so they were ordered Monday from Marine Depot.

So, I started water test and getting the trays packaged for shipping.

20200812_201037_HDR.jpg

20200812_191412_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I love it!! You guys are going to love these little tanks! Just got mine wet yesterday! 

9126487F-37F7-45D2-B426-BBDD8BDCE060.jpeg

aww lucky! Mine hadn’t shipped yet. I can’t wait lol! What you planning on putting in it?

NoOneLikesADryTang
42 minutes ago, PicoMatt said:

aww lucky! Mine hadn’t shipped yet. I can’t wait lol! What you planning on putting in it?

Still trying to decide what I’m going to do with it - I think I’ll probably go invert with it, but I haven’t decided what. As far as corals go, I’m leaning towards a nice piece of LPS(undecided what), and zoas mostly. 

What are your plans? 

Nice. For me it will include Zoas mushrooms and birds nest. Either a clown goby or neon goby. That’s it. I have all my equipment. Just waiting on the tank. 

• Like 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Shipment arrived and finishing up media basket, will ship on Wednesday.  Thanks to everyone for having patience.

20200817_214951.jpg

20200817_214839.jpg

• Like 5
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

All tanks where packaged and shipping labels printed.  I miscalculated and I have one extra it appears.  I checked my paypal and sent all that purchased one.  So, I have once extra to ship now it is all boxed up.  I have two others that I will water test and then post them.  But right now, there is only one extra one.  Please let me know if someone wants that extra one.  Send me a PM, first come will get it.

Sorry for all the delays, I apologize! 

Snow_Phoenix
12 minutes ago, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

They went out but I do have one extra ready to ship now!

15981083218404319525820997549994.jpg

20200821_234236.jpg

IMG_20200822_005832_105.jpg

If I was in US, I'd totally grab one. Good luck with the sale! 🙂 

Love your tanks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

To all interested reefers, I will be picking up some more acrylic sheets this weekend.  I want to secure 6 systems that I will make and offer them at $99 each.  Let me know who is interested, so I can make a selection on who gets one.  I want these to be all done and ready to ship and not run into any delays.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your zip code so I can quote you shipping.  Shipping can be anywhere from $23-$44 depending where you are located from the state of Florida.

Thanks,

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2020 at 10:43 PM, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

I added the Batman series all black removable 2 stage media basket

Did someone say Batman????? Count me in! Where do I get one!!! 

• Like 1

shipping to Canada is out of the question? Toronto specifically (if that helps you get a quote). That tank is way too cool. Perfect little desk top tank!

• Like 1

How many gallons is it? Will this one come with the same filter racks as before? 

My zip code is 95132 for shipping quote. 

I'll need to make sure my boss is ok with me putting a tank on my desk before I order though. 

• Recommended Discussions