Coral Vue Hydros

On Sale! New! Frag tank 4.7 gallons Micro-Reefs Aquariums..

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Introducing the new midnight series all black nano frag tank!  Made from all cast acrylic 1/4 quarter inch material, black bottom, black false wall, black dividers and a matching all black media basket!

The only thing that should stand out from black are your mixed, rich colored frags!

Regular price $149.99 now on sale 50% off! $75 plus cost to ship it to your door!

Dimensions: OD11.75 L x 11.75 W x 8 H with 3 inches ID for filtration section!

Ready to ship today!

Send PM if interested 😃

20200720_174615.jpg

20200720_174455.jpg

20200720_174444.jpg

20200720_174319.jpg

20200720_174235.jpg

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

With my acrylic bender, I am working on perfecting  a nice 4 plug frag rack using 7/16 inch holes....

Once perfected, it will ship free with this nano frag tank.... 

I will send out three free frag racks, that simply hang securely on the rimless design of the tank...

One on each side of the tank and one against the back....

20200720_224846.jpg

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Working with lower temps and getting the right angle is looking better on the frag rack...

This is just a demo rack, to show how it hooks to the edge smoothly....

20200721_005155.jpg

20200721_005219.jpg

20200721_005232.jpg

20200721_005314.jpg

20200721_005332.jpg

20200721_005346.jpg

• Like 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Okay, so I perfected the frag racks and you get two matching side by side total of 8 plugs in 1/4 cast acrylic with rounded edges both on top and below, fits 1/4 to 1/2 inch walls.

Valued at $19.98 each they ship free with your MIDNIGHT series nano frag tank....

20200721_152434.jpg

20200721_152502.jpg

20200721_152508.jpg

20200721_152518.jpg

20200721_152850.jpg

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I made this deal even better, I added the Batman series all black removable 2 stage media basket to compliment your frag midnight black frag tank!

All this for $75, what a deal!

20200721_222716.jpg

20200721_222655.jpg

20200721_222641.jpg

20200721_222554.jpg

20200721_222516_HDR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

So, this keeps getting better... Because I love Nano-Reefs, I designed on my bender two more frag racks to fit on the base, all in 1/4 inch cast black Acrylic...

All flame polished edges to give mirror trophy 🏆 finish and now you have a total of 42 holes to mix and match your favorite frags in this 4.7 gallon system, not to mention the impressive 2 stage media basket with spout nicknamed Batman series since it is also all black.

You get everything for $75 dollars, please remind you this is only a promotional purchase of this single system.

I will bring it back up to it's original price of $229...

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

20200722_213229_HDR.jpg

20200722_213219_HDR.jpg

20200722_213014_HDR.jpg

20200722_212904.jpg

20200722_212852.jpg

• Like 7
On 7/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, DK guru said:

can I get one for 25 dollars I have a very low budget for a frag tank

I feel it isn’t really fair to ask for such a low price, especially considering the effort that went into making this. I’m guessing that $25 would barely cover cost of material, let alone the builders time. I don’t want to speak for the seller, but I’m worried they might not be comfortable saying so themselves. 

• Like 3

Wow beautiful little tank. I’d buy one instantly if only it was a little taller. I also have terrible luck with scratching acrylic 😩 great job though. 

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 7/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, DK guru said:

can I get one for 25 dollars I have a very low budget for a frag tank

Tell you what, I will very soon offer a free giveaway of this frag tank or something similar in the very near future.  Once I do, I will make sure to announce it to you for an opportunity.  I feel a giveaway will allow so much exposure for me and perhaps a free system for you. 

Thanks, for the inquiry. 

Sincerely,

Michael Guerrero 

Founder/Owner

Micro-Reefs Aquariums LLC

• Like 4
  • Wow 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
14 hours ago, aclman88 said:

I feel it isn’t really fair to ask for such a low price, especially considering the effort that went into making this. I’m guessing that $25 would barely cover cost of material, let alone the builders time. I don’t want to speak for the seller, but I’m worried they might not be comfortable saying so themselves. 

I appreciate your loyalty as a member of nano-reefs and how you help promote the economics of free enterprise in our great America.  All the sponsors here have a massive amount of overhead, and it makes it very hard to sometimes bring down the prices of our products.  We need to keep our profit margins at a certain percent in order to keep afloat in this crazy world we call capitalism.  I am a one man show, some day when and if I can grow and get a partner and employees, I could because of capital growth, offer aquariums at lower rates, or used systems at $25 dollars, but you are correct not on  new system even if it is just a prototype.  Just to give you guys an idea, Shipping a lone without the boxing materials or the box, is over $25 dollars just within Florida where I am located.  Once it travels to California it almost doubles in price for many sized systems.  But as you grow you get shipping incentives and much more bonus that allow you to drop down your product in price.  Lastly, let me share with you that for those fabricators that sell acrylics, on this board there are many besides me, rely on market prices for the sheets of acrylic, and that changes on a daily basis, because we are controlled by the federal government for oil prices.  Oil is used as by-product to create acrylic sheets, so our price changes daily on the market of barrels of oil in the market, I hope that makes sense.

But having said that, we are here to fully support this hobby and make new and cool items to keeping us unique to you and you happy to buy us so we stay in business!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

Owner/Founder

• Like 7
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
3 hours ago, PicoMatt said:

Wow beautiful little tank. I’d buy one instantly if only it was a little taller. I also have terrible luck with scratching acrylic 😩 great job though. 

It is because of reefers like you, how you express our products being beautiful that you drive and inspire me to keep moving forward with my small company.  For that alone, I need to salute you!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

Founder/Owner

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Enjoy the water 💦 test on this nano frag system!

Enjoy the water 💦 test on this nano frag system!

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
23 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Looks like it passed with flying colors!! I love it. Such a cool little tank, and frag system developed out of love and passion for this hobby! 

I really appreciate your positive comments, this is the very 1st frag nano tank that I have designed and built from scratch, hand made on a table saw and router.  I have been in business developing/designing nano-sized acrylic tanks since 2012 but I was not manufacturing them, that was done by TruVu Aquariums INC.  He manufactured my design with my company logo.  In 2013, I took to manufacturing my own line of nano tanks and filters.  And in 2016 fall, I moved my company from California to Florida and re-opened my company back again, only this time I added to my company name, calling it now, Micro-Reefs Aquariums LLC it needed to be known that I was working with small nano-sized tanks.  And well here I am, back on nano-reef.

• Like 7
NoOneLikesADryTang
19 minutes ago, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

I really appreciate your positive comments, this is the very 1st frag nano tank that I have designed and built from scratch, hand made on a table saw and router.  I have been in business developing/designing nano-sized acrylic tanks since 2012 but I was not manufacturing them, that was done by TruVu Aquariums INC.  He manufactured my design with my company logo.  In 2013, I took to manufacturing my own line of nano tanks and filters.  And in 2016 fall, I moved my company from California to Florida and re-opened my company back again, only this time I added to my company name, calling it now, Micro-Reefs Aquariums LLC it needed to be known that I was working with small nano-sized tanks.  And well here I am, back on nano-reef.

That’s awesome. Thanks for the history of your company - I may be a little geeky, but I enjoy the backgrounds of companies.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr. Guerrero, would you share the specs of the filtration? Like how strong is the pump? I just might purchase one of these beauties after all. 

• Like 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Here is the final water test on the entire system with the removable frag racks and 3 stage removable media basket...

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
6 minutes ago, Bork said:

This a perfect size for me!  I would love to win a free on as well 🙂

Very soon! Very soon!  

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
5 hours ago, PicoMatt said:

Mr. Guerrero, would you share the specs of the filtration? Like how strong is the pump? I just might purchase one of these beauties after all. 

The tank:

Dimensions: OD11.75 L x 11.75 W x 8 H with 3 inches ID for filtration section!

return pump: AquaTop SWP-360 152 GPH

bulkhead:  1/2 inch slip to fitted

return directional nozzle:  Locline

• Like 5
  • Recommended Discussions